BY RAID #53 in Pest Control

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Raid max bug barrier defense maker 4 oz see more...

Shelly C.
We found this product to be all around great! I wasn't pleased with the price for the amount offered, but we haven't had any more issues with ants, spiders, roaches, or scorpions. Living on a farm we go through lot of pest control, so we will be looking to find a more cost effective product within Raid to purchase so that we get the same great results without the high cost.
Jenniffer P.
Love. Love. LOVE this product. My go-to insecticide for inside and out of my house. I take this stuff and spray it around the outside of my entire house about every two months and it is extremely effective in keeping those pesky black ants at bay. Will definitely purchase again and again!!
Ashlie M.
Lees Summit, MO
So far, after using this product, I have not seen any larger bugs that are alive outside of my home. I use it on entry ways and the patio. I have seen several dead ones but i also am starting to have ants, which I assumed they would kill off and were not a problem before.
Madison M.
Lakewood, CO
We have been using this product for almost three months. When we moved into our new apartment, we had a lot of issues with bugs, so we use this product every two weeks to help with that problem. The smell is okay, but we definitely don't have a bug problem anymore!
Kelly O.
Cleveland, OH
Using a barrier defense is the best thing I've ever done for my home. I have seen a marked decrease in the amount of spiders & other insects I find. I have 2 cats that's I keep away while spraying, but after that allow them in the room. They have not been affected!
Cristin G.
I hate using bug killer because I have small children. We have a very bad ant problem, so we purchased Raid Max Bug Barrier. Within a few minutes of using this, we started to notice the difference. If you have pesky ants, I highly recommend this product.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I live in the country so we always have little bugs and critters around. I found these to work really well in keeping bugs out of the house. The scent is not too overpowering which is all you can hope for when you buy something like this. It works well
Meghan W.
Jacksonville, FL
Definitely works, living in Florida many bugs want to escape the heat and come indoor but not with this barrier defense!! works wonders and if an insect does get in, it dies shortly after. Also doesn't smell your house up like a lot of them do!
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Not the best barrier spray. I'd get the economy ones from Home Depot like home defense or something. Still saw ants and flies...such a waste of money. The only thing I liked was the price and it didn't have a heavy scent. Won't purchase again.
Lauren J.
We have been using this for awhile. Seems like it is keeping the majority of bugs out (like spiders mainly) more than before we started using it, but has not helped with ants coming in. We are having to use other means to kill the anthills.
Stef A.
Springfield
What does this actually do?