Raid Max Bug Barrier

by Raid

#5 in Pest Control

Keeps bugs out.

Is this sticky?
Qui a déjà testé ce produit?
Start your review of Raid Max Bug Barrier!
Product Highlights
I use this bug spray around the house if I see any bugs.in reviews
Also works great around interior doorways and windows. in reviews
Debora B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great pest control I recommend it to everyone I know . It really kills all kinds of bugs that like to creep into you home .. We spray it and its cheaper then and pest control service
Melanie N.
Mesquite, TX
This is such a convenient spray! Keeps bugs out for a while and it doesn't have a harsh stentch to it.
Laurie M.
Conroe, TX
This has become a staple in my house. I routinely spray around the outside of the house & patio and the only bugs I've found inside are dead bugs. One treatment lasts for several weeks. Better than the professional sprays!
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff works so so around the outside of the house. It keeps most of the pesky bugs away but I do notice that some ants still make it past the barrier. The scent is horrible but what bug spray smells good? Yuck.. I'd still recommend it.
Kelly M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,469 reviews
Sprayed this before I moved into my new house. Haven't had an issue, I highly recommend this brand for everyone.
Janja P.
Gerrardstown, WV
Raid Max Bug Barrier uploaded by Janja P.
I just became a homeowner this past summer. Our basement had quite a bit of critters in it. We used this spray and with a couple of rounds each day, we haven’t seen any more critters around! (Knock on wood)
Ameenah S.
New Orleans, LA
Raid Max Bug Barrier uploaded by Ameenah S.
This stuff is awesome. Since I started using this a year ago I have yet to find a roach in my house. i use it more outdoors, i spray in front of the house and its really working
KC C.
Are use this product because I noticed with heavy rain occasionally outside bugs would try to get in through small openings by the windows, it does have an odor to it considering that it’s for indoor and outdoor use but I found it to lose its potency after about four days.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,344 reviews
great product for spraying both indoors and outdoors around the house and windows and doors. it is a stream that comes out  and works good at keeping out what doesn't belong. It is pricey but does work
Val S.
Faribault, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
We live in the country and it's inevitable that we're going to have creepy crawling bugs in and around our house. Every spring I use Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier all around the outside of my house, the perimeter of our doors and windows, and on the inside of the cabinet under our sink, and we don't have a problem with insects. I trust the Raid name and will continue to purchase.