Raid Max Bug Barrier

by Raid

#5 in Pest Control

Keeps bugs out.

Is this sticky?
Qui a déjà testé ce produit?
How well does this work ?
Start your review of Raid Max Bug Barrier!
Product Highlights
“I use this bug spray around the house if I see any bugs.” in reviews
“Also works great around interior doorways and windows. ” in reviews
Norfolk
I grew up in the North, so bugs were never an issue for me until I moved to Virginia. I bought this to rid my house of water bugs and it did a semi-okay job. You’re supposed to spray the exterior/interior perimeter of your home to keep them out. I did that. Twice. I would find dead bugs all over the house which meant that the product was doing its job; this only lasted a couple of days. The bottle has enough for about two perimeter sprays which you think would be enough, but it wasn’t. I found it worked best to spray the vents and the doorways as that’s where most bugs will enter your home. I would love to give this more stars, but this is mainly effective if you’re spraying a bug directly.
Knoxville, TN
So we have Cook’s pest control, but occasionally whenever we open our garage door because the bottom doesn’t seal correctly, we get those outdoors roaches that’ll come in and just like die in the garage work or occasionally before we started having the cooks people come in inside and spray like all around in the garage and inside the den where I live where I live that we were we were finding these likes wolf spiders near finding all kinds of critters because it was a basement and this would get them like instantly love it, highly recommend.
I can’t rave enough about this. I read about it somewhere a long time ago and bought it. I live in a city and we get spiders on the balcony in the spring/summer...sometimes so bad you can’t go out there. I started using this a few years back before the season starts..I just spray all over the outside of the balcony and along the cracks/corners/etc. Seriously, I do not get spiders any more. I always have this on hand at the start of the season and use it every couple/few weeks just in case. It’s ammmmmmazing.
Naples
We have an ant problem outside of our house, throughout the yard. A pest guy comes once a month, but we ended up buying this for in the meantime. I had found some ants getting onto the patio, I used this spray and sprayed directly into the ants killing them instantly. It works like a charm. This is one of the best sprays I've used for ants. The bottle is comes in is perfect, it also has a lock on it for when you want to lock it so it won't spray. It's long lasting and helps a lot. I recommend this to others.
Irvington, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This work exactly how I thought it would ,it worked excellent because raid has great products. I was able to use it in my basement apartment to keep critters away. Of course you have to use it as directed. Clean up the whole apartment mop, sweep ,vacuum ect, close up any cracks, gaps, and openings . Then place this around the boarders of the apartment or home's windows,doors, and floors inside and outside. This eliminated the crawlies for me.
las vegas
My go to if you cant afford to get a pest control man out to your home. It has a handy dandy gun that allows you to shoot the product across the room into corners and spaces and it actually works! When I moved to nevada I used this in my first couple apartments for the bugs that are naturally drawn inside by the change in weather and they would stay away atleast for 6 months or so. Great product for a great price.
204 Chestnut Crossing Drive Apt K, Newark, DE
I live in an apartment so I need to spray something to prevent bugs. I purchased this at Home Depot and it has been working. I like the reusable auto trigger piece. It doesn't smell that bad but I like to leave the apartment from 1hr after I spray. This product works because when I come back home I see the things that needed to be sprayed away. It last for a couple of weeks. I usually use it once a month.
I really do appreciate this product. My house had an aunt problem and nothing worked but this did! The only problem I have with it is how it "sprays" it tells you to stand 3ft from the surface of where you're spraying for a reason! Also if you spray to close it'll sprits on you. I'd definitely recommend because it does it's job good, just wear long sleeves and cover your face because it does sprits
Columbus, OH
I use this twice a year when the seasons change from winter to spring and again at the beginning of summer when it starts getting really warm. I don’t see any spiders, millipedes, ants or anything since I’ve started using this product. I spray it at the base boards throughout my entire house and around my front door. I live on the ground/sub level of my building and bugs are never an issue.
Fresno, CA
This got rid of all the spiders around my house. It is super powerful trigger on it almost like a water gun. It’s an automatic trigger too. I use it around door ways and windows. I would recommend if you have spider problems for sure. Overall I think it did it’s job and didn’t leave a bad chemical smell or anything. It actually seemed to be odorless.