BY RAID #23 in Insect Repellent

Raid® Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer Surface Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills bed bugs and their eggs.
Non-staining.
On water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
Also kills dust mites, lice & ticks.
Spot treatment.
Spray 2 ways! see more...

• We are having bed bug problems in our home. Would this st...2 Answers
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
After a year and a half of trying several products to rid my house of fleas, we finally found something that worked. We tried so many different sprays, powders, spot treatments, constant vacuuming, and, most terrifying of all, bathing the cats. We bought a Raid flea fogger that failed. When I called the company to find out more about why it failed, the gentleman on the other end of the line informed me that it only worked on bugs and larvae, not eggs or pupae. He then told me about two products that would actively kill fleas for up to three months with just one use. This, and Raid Room and Carpet spray. He sent me coupons as compensation for the failed foggers and took his recommendations to heart. We didn't even need the Room and Carpet spray. This combined with Advantage II killed everything after one use and we haven't seen a single flea since.
Ashlee W.
We use this raid product to help get rid of fleas in my house. Every year one of my animals ends up coming in and infesting the rest of their fur siblings with them. And once we get them off the animals we use this to get them
Out of the house.
Angela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product used for when i when camping in cabins, only thing its very easy to mess up the spraying tube bought four and one got mest up, it does make it easy to spray
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Purchase this product a few months back when my fur babies got a case of the fleas. Annoying!! But this product in conjunction with other treatments really helped to prevent more from forming. I sprayed our rugs and after an hour i go through it with our vacuum cleanser and the first time I used the product I immediately saw dead fleas. I have used raid before for other pests and it works on contact. Not a huge fan of the scent or the fumes but it works and that’s all that matter in a case like this.
June L.
Laurens, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I followed the instructions, did a ton of vacuuming, and did everything short of setting my house on fire. This stuff didn't do much of anything. I would not recommend getting this product. Do your research and get a different product. Will not get again.
Angel R.
Matamoras
I have two cats and two dogs and i use this spray as a preventive for fleas. It does a great job i spray every couple of weeks and i don't have any issues with fleas. I bought this at lowes home improvement. I  would buy this many times again and i am very happy with this product.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This works well on fleas but nothing will truly kill bed bugs except for all Natura products designed expressly for killing them. Any chemical sprays or glue traps won't work on bed bugs as they've adapted to the chemicals and have become immune to them. Plus it takes a while for this stuff to dry so you can't use it on them at night while they're crawling on you and your bed.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I always need this when I go outside or when I’m exercising or biking it works I never have bug bites thank God I use this every day when I work out it’s the best compared to others I recommend this to everyone
Camila V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is too strong, if you are an allergic person I would not recommend it. The smell last a lot and it causes an allergic reaction in my nose (itchy).

It kills obviously but sometimes you have to use a lot. I would not buy it again, sincerly.
Coral P.
We got this to spray down furniture with after we found out there were fleas in our home. We found it in the garden center at walmart. It was effective at killing the fleas from everything we sprayed it on! I would recommend this product to others.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We are having bed bug problems in our home. Would this stuff work?? Please notify me if you have successfully gotten rid of them