BY RAID

Raid® Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer Surface Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills bed bugs and their eggs.
Non-staining.
On water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
Also kills dust mites, lice & ticks.
Spot treatment.
Spray 2 ways! see more...

• We are having bed bug problems in our home. Would this st...2 Answers
Ashlee W.
We use this raid product to help get rid of fleas in my house. Every year one of my animals ends up coming in and infesting the rest of their fur siblings with them. And once we get them off the animals we use this to get them
Out of the house.
Angela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product used for when i when camping in cabins, only thing its very easy to mess up the spraying tube bought four and one got mest up, it does make it easy to spray
Rebecca O.
Clovis
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes apartments suck! You never know who you are sharing a wall with, and that means sometimes you have to deal with their problems! This spray helped me so much!
June L.
Laurens, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I followed the instructions, did a ton of vacuuming, and did everything short of setting my house on fire. This stuff didn't do much of anything. I would not recommend getting this product. Do your research and get a different product. Will not get again.
Angel R.
Matamoras, PA
I have two cats and two dogs and i use this spray as a preventive for fleas. It does a great job i spray every couple of weeks and i don't have any issues with fleas. I bought this at lowes home improvement. I  would buy this many times again and i am very happy with this product.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This works well on fleas but nothing will truly kill bed bugs except for all Natura products designed expressly for killing them. Any chemical sprays or glue traps won't work on bed bugs as they've adapted to the chemicals and have become immune to them. Plus it takes a while for this stuff to dry so you can't use it on them at night while they're crawling on you and your bed.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I always need this when I go outside or when I’m exercising or biking it works I never have bug bites thank God I use this every day when I work out it’s the best compared to others I recommend this to everyone
Camila V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is too strong, if you are an allergic person I would not recommend it. The smell last a lot and it causes an allergic reaction in my nose (itchy).

It kills obviously but sometimes you have to use a lot. I would not buy it again, sincerly.
Coral P.
We got this to spray down furniture with after we found out there were fleas in our home. We found it in the garden center at walmart. It was effective at killing the fleas from everything we sprayed it on! I would recommend this product to others.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
This helped when we had fleas coming to our home because of another neighbors flea infestation! It was a miserable time but this alleviated it for a couple moments at a time! Of course it is not for infestations but a little relief is better than none!
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We are having bed bug problems in our home. Would this stuff work?? Please notify me if you have successfully gotten rid of them