BY RAID #93 in Pest Control

Raid® Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer Surface Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills bed bugs and their eggs.
Non-staining.
On water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
Also kills dust mites, lice & ticks.
Spot treatment.
Spray 2 ways! see more...

• We are having bed bug problems in our home. Would this stuff work??...1 Answers
Dana H.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I'm pretty sure this product didn't work. My husband and I bought a bed online and when it got here it didn't seem to have bugs, but our pets may have brought them in. Anyways, we buy this to remove bed bugs and it was such a hassle for "eh" results at best. We couldn't be in our house and we had to find a place to leave our pets for the day while we were at work. For all that work it should have solved the problem and I'm not sure it did.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
This stuff works like a charm. After our apt was infested with fleas from the upstairs neighbor's dog we had to go out and find a miracle. This was it. It smells nice for a raid product (or any of these pest control products, that is). A powdery smell. And it's safe for people and pets. Spray, let settle, leave the room for a bit. Come back and fleas are already dead and dying. Vacuum a bunch and spray again. Problem solved.
Gabreal t.
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is a god sent. worth the price and it works. i had a few BB's ( i cant even say the word, ugh) and i got the powder and some professional spray , nothing worked . got this and bam, dead. i did need to treat whole surface of couch and pretty much soak it, then do follow up sprays about once a week for a month and half. just in case any popped up. so far so good, they're gone
Jeni M.
Jeni M.
San Angelo, TX
I use this when I change the sheets on the bed. I so not have problems with fleas but I figured that precaution/ preventative is key. I have 3 fur babies that share the bed with me so prevention is good for me. It stays on my list to gets when ever I run out. The smell can be strong so I recommend open window.
Angela l.
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this because my neighbors upstairs had bed bugs and I was afraid of getting them as well . It works OK for what it is. I will probably buy again for next summer since it also kills fleas and my dog tends to get some in summer even though we keep him very clean
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Pittsburg, KS
This product did not seem to help at all with the infestations of bugs. It only killed the bugs that were sprayed. Also, it seemed to attract more bugs to the areas that had been sprayed. Not worth purchasing unless you have a small infestation of these kinds of bugs.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Valley, AL
My roomate and I use this product often to keep our dogs from having fleas. Sometimes they bring them in from the outside world, and we can't handle that. It seems to work very well on not allowing them to spread all over the house! And it smells pretty good!
Lucia V.
Lucia V.
Worked ok , killed some of the fleas but not as many as hoped , wouldn't recommended , I recommend the ortho home defense , which is less expensive considering you have to buy about 20 of these cans to cover what one jug of the home defense can
Ana R.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
This stuff works! We bought a used baby bed and mattress and the bed bugs came with it. We were unsure how to handle it but with Raid sprays and bombs we got rid of the nasty critters. The smell is not pleasant but not awful either.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
This works very good I'm not really sure if it's for indoors and outdoors but I usually use it for both cause during the summer time where I live there are a lot of pests and I don't like pests so this does get rid of them.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
We are having bed bug problems in our home. Would this stuff work?? Please notify me if you have successfully gotten rid of them