Raid Max Ant & Roach

by Raid

#7 in Pest Control

Sprays two ways and keeps killing for up to six months.

I am about to move from NH to NC and I hear roaches are a serious issue. I am wonder which product is the best to use when it comes to Raid? I will be living on the second floor so I am looking for the best recommendations overall!
Does this Really Seriously kill pee ants on contact,hopefully?
Raid Max Ant & Roach Does it cause any harm to people's bodies?
Start your review of Raid Max Ant & Roach!
Flower S.
Lilburn, GA
Raid Max Ant & Roach uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Home Depot
Great product to keep at home!! I use it whenever I see some bugs inside and I need them gone as quick as possible, it’s also good that this specific bug spray doesn’t have an overpowering odor like some other bug sprays I’ve used previously🐜👏 #GreatOutdoors [product:raid-max-ant-&-roach]
Chandra G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Raid Max Ant & Roach uploaded by Chandra G.
Using Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol on bugs of any sort will not survive this spray. One thing that I hate is it can be very toxic and the strong lingering odor. I always have great results with keeping creepy crawly creatures away or under control when spraying this indoors and outdoors. Raid is easy to use, fast acting, and highly effective as a long term eradication solution when sprayed behind the fridge, under the sink, behind cabinets, and along wall boards. It works well at killing ants, roaches, spiders, and flying insects etc. Get rid of all home invaders with this!!
Carolyn N.
Frisco, Texas
Having Ants is no fun. I use this product to stay ant free. I can trust it to work for me. I use it inside on around my doors and windows outside too.
simranjeet K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This one is really good for pest control. I usually spray in my yard and garage after every 15 days. If you are somebody who have allergies please don't use by yourself. It is really good to get rid of ants and cockroaches in summer. It is affordable too.
Vika R.
Y'all. This is the bomb.com. I'm a Midwestern girl who moved to southeast Georgia and I was in for a rude awakening. The bugs and creepy crawly things have made this place their kingdom. I have seen bugs here that I had never seen before in my 20 years of living in the Midwest. One day I decided to get some Raid while grocery shopping, just to see if it would help. This stuff is gold. It kills on contact. If I'm outside for long periods of time at dusk or nighttime, I'll even spray this on our lights outside and once those bugs hit the light a few times, bam! They drop dead. I'm practically a spokesperson of this stuff to all my friends, I literally buy shelves of this stuff to always have on hand. I'll never use another product again.
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
There is nothing else i will use to kill ants. Every summer we run into ant problems around our home. I have bought many products over the years and have yet to find anything better then Raid. You can get it unscented or scented in Pine and a couple others. I prefer the unscented. You spray the area you have any ants and within seconds you will see them dying off. I also spray the perimeter of my house. Always works.
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
I wish this smelled nicer because it is such a nasty and ew smell but I get why it is. It does do its job though of getting rid of those ants!
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
The bugs that DARE enter my house don’t last long - roach, ant or otherwise! I drown them in this stuff😂 And I find if I keep this around doorways, they never make it across the threshold alive. [product:raid-ant-&-roach-killer-aerosol]
Ilfa G.
Houston
This spray is very effective with killing roaches. However it has a terrible smell that stays for a long time. Also leaves a oily-ish residue that is hard to get off. It is affordable and very effective so i would still buy it again.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
OMG with this crazy year and weather, the ants are now trying to move in. Eeeekk. That’s a big no-no to this clean freak. This stuff gets rid of all the pesky buggers. I’ll def buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra F.
il y a un an
Raid Max Ant & Roach Does it cause any harm to people's bodies?
Jenny A. il y a un an