Raid Max Ant & Roach

by Raid

#7 in Pest Control

Sprays two ways and keeps killing for up to six months.

Raid Max Ant & Roach Does it cause any harm to people's bodies?
É eficiência contra mosquito?
Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Start your review of Raid Max Ant & Roach!
Hemet, CA
There is always a can of this on hand in the house. A must if you find ants have or are starting to get organized in the house somewhere. The best way to get a cockroach of course is to smash the bugger, but if it's not in good stepping position this will usually get it to fall off a wall or start running. Then you better be ready to stomp! On a side note if you are dealing with something tougher like a questionable spider or if in areas with the smaller (and more poisonous) scorpions. Bust out your extra hold hairspray and freeze that critter in place until you can smash it with something (preferably not Kleenex if it can make you sick) then dispose of it and clean your wall or floor if necessary. I let a lot of non poisonous little bugs just go on their way or catch and release. But roaches and anything poisonous have to be dealt with!
Knoxville, TN
So we have Cook’s pest control, but occasionally whenever we open our garage door because the bottom doesn’t seal correctly, we get those outdoors roaches that’ll come in and just like die in the garage work or occasionally before we started having the cooks people come in inside and spray like all around in the garage and inside the den where I live where I live that we were we were finding these likes wolf spiders near finding all kinds of critters because it was a basement and this would get them like instantly love it, highly recommend.
Hutchinson , KS
This is a decent spray, kills bugs on contact. But I’ve noticed this with a lot of Raid sprays, even the “pet and kid safe” one that the smell is STRONG and it lingers for quite a long time. Even if you don’t spray very much. I stopped using it because of that reason because even though I got the kid and pet safe one I just dont like how long my house smells like that expecially with them inside. I’m giving it 3 stars because it does kill bug on contact.
Malvern
In the Spring-Fall, we get ants. Being on a 1st floor apartment, as soon as food spills and goes unnoticed, we get a line of ants from the door to the crumbs. We use Raid to kill the ants and prevent any more from coming in. The Raid works in minutes, and the clean up is easy! All we do is spray the line and use a paper towel to clean up the ants. We then use some cleaner on the floor to make sure the raid doesn’t get anywhere else in the house!
Bogue Chitto, MS
I have to say that this is the best bug killer I've ever used.  I live in the south and in the boonies back in the woods.  Needless to say I always keep this on hand because of really big spiders (Wood Spiders), roaches, ants, etc.  It literally kills them all on contact.  I will always recommend this product because I know how good it is and I have to continuously buy this to keep the bugs away.  One great product.
Wamego, KS
I am a true believer in this product. I hate insects that don’t pay rent in my home, so I keep a can in my home! When I spray, bug die as soon as I make contact. Also, I work with victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. With that being said, Raid bug spray is an alternative to pepper spray when being attacked. Bug spray is good because it can spray at far range and when it is directly sprayed to the eyes it will burn.
Tarawa Ter, NC
When we first moved into our home it was unoccupied for awhile, but even with cleaning before we moved in and our own personal cleaning we had a lot of unwanted visitors. The spray nozzle made it super easy to get in the cracks and under our siding. We used this on our patio and screened in porch and it brought up and killed anything and everything! We also had orkin sent out and they even recommended this before we used it!
Virginia Bch, VA
Will kill the roaches if you spray them directly but only works overnight at best to keep killing them - they will walk over where you have sprayed as soon as it totally dries. Only thing that has worked on the roaches at all - all other products I have tried these bugs just laugh at. I used all 6 cans in my kitchen in one application and three days later they were back all over the place. my kitchen is very small too.
Grand Rapids , MI
When I first moved into my new home, there were issues with pavement ants in my basement by my slider door, and I was SO grossed out. I bought this and sprayed the same day and I haven’t had any issues in the 2 years since I sprayed. It’s not pet safe tho and has a strong chemical odor so be sure to put your pets away and crack a window or two. It is very affordable and I would buy again if I ever had anymore issues
Cambria Hts, NY
No body wants to admit they have bugs but let’s be real we ALL do. My kitchen is accompanied with my side door and I live in a old brick craftsman. In between my brick and door is little roots that attract ants and when the weather breaks they storm the kitchen. I usually spray raid inside and out of the door lining and I’m good for about two to three weeks. Just simply adding another coat right on top.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Raid Max Ant & Roach Does it cause any harm to people's bodies?
Jenny A. • il y a 23 jours