BY RAID

Raid Max DEEP REACH Concentrated Fogger - 3-Pack: For use in apartments, households, homes, attics, basements, garages, storage areas, campers and cabins Treats up to 7000 cu. ft. see more...

• What kind of clean is there after using these?1 Answers
Raid Max 3 Deep Reach Concentrated Foggers

Start your review of Raid Max 3 Deep Reach Concentrated Foggers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I had to use these to after I got two cats and they got fleas. The whole house was infested and after bombing the house with three of these, it really worked in getting rid of them all. If I have a bug problem again, I’ll definitely use these
Star W.
Bought these to use before moving into my home and they worked amazingly. The odor goes away quicker than others I've used do and works great at killing anything that is anywhere inside the house.
charlotte m.
united states
These are the only bombs I have found that actually work ...the only other thing I use with it is a can of Terminix Spray that you can usually find in Winn Dixie
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
My home is behind lots and lots of fields and free land and so I have problems with spiders quite frequently. In the summer I can kill a spider a day in my home so a friend suggested raid and I'm impressed. I spray about twice a week and I've noticed no spiders since I've sprayed. Of course, you can't just use it once and expect spiders to never come back again but it's last a while before they do! This is a must have.
Linda O.
9535 Weatherwood dr. houston, Tx.
When I tell you that this specifically Raid product and title works, then take my word for it! I have tried many Raid products that have different purposes and I usually only use to kill roaches and none of those compare to this specifically one. One time I bought the yellow spray can to kill roaches and it did NOT kill the roaches at all. They just kept crawling normal. Now when I use this blue max spray, I am VERY SATISFIED on how INSTANTLY it kills the roaches right away. What I also love about this is that it includes a skinny pipe straw to spray in areas you cant reach.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Great product every time I have used this I don't see the bugs again. Bought this at Wallmart and great price too, a very effective product does just what it says it will do.  The scent is not good at all and keep all pets and foods water and electronics away from this too.
Jennifer H.
Belleville, IL
I had an infestation of these red bugs when I was in college. I din't know what else to do so I purchased these bug foggers. They worked awesome! Killed every bug in sight and even the ones that were hiding in things that I couldn't see. After opening all the windows for about 2 hours, the smell was gone from my house. I would definitely buy this product again
Marisa M.
Tacoma
These were okay I guess. They got rid of my ants and spiders for 3 weeks but I think it claimed 6 weeks on the package. I tried two varieties of this product and they weren’t too expensive, but the ants did come back and I’m still dodging spiders left and right.
Ellyn C.
St. Charles
After seeing a few insects in my basement I bought these foggers to help cut down on the invasion. I haven't see any since. I fog at the change of each season and it keeps me bug free inspite of the dampness of my basement.
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
I lived in apartment in the country woods and got my first roach when the neighbors moved out. I ran to the store and bought these floggers and used them immediately. I never noticed another one the remainder of my stay there.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
What kind of clean is there after using these?