Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlRaid
House & Garden Bug Killer Formula 7 Insecticide

Raid House & Garden Bug Killer Formula 7 Insecticide

by Raid

#22 in Pest Control

Raid House and Garden Bug Killer is specially formulated to kill crawling, flying and garden insects. Use it anywhere indoors or outdoors and around houseplants, and garden plants.

How well does this work for house plants? Specifically gnats. Tried neem oil and peppermint and nothing keeps them away[product:raid-house-&-garden-bug-killer-formula-7-insecticide]
So I had gnats all over my house from my plants and someone introduced me to Raid household and garden. Have you ever tried it? It's amazing and not one gnat seen since. Just purchased yesterday and I see a huge difference! It's plant safe! Raid House & Garden Bug Killer Formula 7 Insecticide
Edible plants got some House and Garden overspray, can the plants be washed and consumed or should I toss the plants?Raid House & Garden I
Start your review of Raid House & Garden Bug Killer Formula 7 Insecticide!
LaToya D.
Raid House & Garden Bug Killer Formula 7 Insecticide uploaded by LaToya D.
This was recommended to me by someone and I'm so happy that they did. This is awesome and plant safe! Bye gnats!! Smells good and it gets the job done. My plants are still green and thriving! Love this and it works.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,028 reviews
I am never crazy about chemicals (having M.S. and using natural cleaners in my home) but with that said there are times you need assistance with REAL bug deterrent This product works! It will illeminate them
ann P.
Raid house and garden bug killer worked really well at killing random bugs/gnats and or fruit flies on contact. You don't need much to kill insects, so one can can last a really long time, making it affordable. I would recommend this to anyone with a small problem with gnats or regular house flies, but not for anyone that is seeing them daily or in large amounts, because this is only designed to kill the bugs you see, not the ones you don't!
Keisha J.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is amazing, I have a problem with ants in my house and this kills them all right away and they won't come back to the same spot I sprayed. Plus it doesn't have a horrible smell.
Bethany W.
Loveland, CO
Raid House & Garden Bug Killer Formula 7 Insecticide uploaded by Bethany W.
Raid saves my life. I hate bugs so much that I hate getting close enough when it comes time to kill them. Raid gives me peace. I use it on any and all bugs in my house and it works well with them all. I move often and travel light, but my raid always comes with me.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,932 reviews
Raid House & Garden Bug Killer Formula 7 Insecticide uploaded by Wendy C.
Spring brings the ants out in full force so you gotta be ready lol we just had a few days in the 70s by me and that means ants and by me the ants get in because every day I’ll see 2-3 ants on my carpet...and while it’s normal it’s spring and it’s going to happen every single spring lol I’m like nope not ok so I will bust out the spray and spray any cracks by windows and including the window sill etc....this works pretty good to keep them out.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
I love this product, and buy it each spring and summer when the bugs are bad.This works wonders in my house! I don't have to deal with nasty spiders or ants most of the summer and I love it. It does the job quick and easy, and this particular raid is safe and won't kill your plants if you spray in amongst your landscaping. It is reasonable in price and a product I love!
Jessica W.
Raid is the ONLY peat control brand I buy! Living on the Gulf Coast, I have to be ready at a moment's notice to deal with critters that come inside after a rain or after a cold snap or just whenever they feel like it. Raid kills fast and easy!
Deonne W.
This product worked instantly and repelled insects for four weeks or so. This is a very effective product that killed ants, roaches, earwigs, and other household bugs. I would make the smell better. I would recommend to others. I would purchase again.
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
This product does exactly what it advertises it kills smaller bugs inside my home. The smell is like most pest killers but thankfully I don't need to use it all that often. I would purchase again in the future.