BY RAID #33 in Insect Repellent

Won t Harm Plants!*. No Lingering Chemical Odor. Bug Killer Formula 7. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson *When used as directed. see more...

Raid House & Garden Aerosol Indoor-Outdoor Insect Repellent
  • "this product works pretty good for the most part at keeping the bugs away indoors and outside love that it doesn't harm plants, hate that bugs like to hang around my plants and can't always spray them because they will die with certain sprays!" in 1 review
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My parents always use this around the house. We were getting termites a lot that was eating away at our deck and helping to spray this around the perimeter of the house helped. It’s not life changing but definitely does what it claims.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
I literally sleep with this by my bed haha that’s how much I am terrified of bugs and how much I trust this product! I spray the perimeter of my room every season and it totally works!
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
Excellent product which helps to eliminate any bugs on the outside and inside of the house. I have used this product for many years and find it is very fast acting than other products on the market. Kills bugs dead in seconds and does not harm plants or the environment. I have sprayed this Bug Killer on my daylilies which were getting eaten by Japanese Beetles. Sprayed this product on the plant and the beetles were falling off of the plant in seconds. Spray did not harm the plant at all. However, I'd still use caution and care when spraying. Would Highly Recommend this product.
Kristie A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My indoor and outdoor plants always have different insects (flying and non-flying) around them. I have killed a few plants on accident by spray insect killer around them. A worker at my local feed store told me to use  Raid House & Garden Aerosol Indoor-Outdoor Insect Repellent and it's amazing. It doesn't harm my plants, can be used both indoors and outdoors and doesn't have a strong chemical odor. It has no CFCs or other Ozone Depleting Substances.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Raid. We have used it at home for years is very good.
I like this new formula that does not damage the plants had looked for one like that for a long time. I spray it on my plants and this product does not damage them.
It helped me to eradicate the insects and fungi that usually come to my plants. But it is not only good for plants in the house also works very well kills the insects instantly and one thing I like that have improved is the aroma.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Raid is the only product I trust to kill bugs. It's mostly in the summer that we see random flys or mosquitoes in our house. I love that this item kills the bugs on contact. I do not have to spray for minutes. The scent is ok. It bugs my husband but not me. LOL
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
It kills bugs very quickly and can be used indoors. I usually buy it at Fred Meyer and one bottle lasts quite a while. I do not care for the scent too much, but it quickly goes away. It is a very effective bug spray and I highly recommend it to those that hate the lingering scent of other pest control products.
Erin W.
Saint Louis, MO
We are in the middle of the worst ant season I've ever seen. Just when I think we've eliminated every possible attraction for the ants as well as any possible point of entry, our counter is covered again. I can feel better knowing this spray kills those dirty buggers on contact, without harming my kids or pet.
Andreina L.
Doral, FL
Lo USO para cualquier cosa que vea volando o arrastrandoce (literalmente) me saca de muchas emergencias, me gustaria que fuera mas fuerte ya que aveces se la rocio a algun insecto y tengo que echarle varias veces porque no se muere o el insecto sera invencible :p
Courtney V.
Vista, CA
Having a can of Raid aerosol in my home at all times is ESSENTIAL. I used to have a bit of a spider problem and a huge ant problem. I'm not afraid of bugs; I just find them to be a nuisance. About a year ago, I began spraying around windows and doors in hopes that it would reduce the amount of crawlers out of my house. Of course it worked. I spray about every 3 weeks. I have not had a critter problem ever since then. Of course I still find a bug here and there occasionally, but I just spray it and within seconds it dead. I will always use Raid and definitely recommend it to anyone who does not like bugs.