BY RAID #84 in Pest Control

Fumigating Fogger - Dry Fog Kills Bugs Where They Hide No wet mess or oily residue on surfaces Delayed fogging action allows time to leave room Drives bugs out and kills on contact Kills : roaches, palmetto bugs, waterbugs, fleas, ticks, mosquitos, flies, ants, and spiders. Raid® Fumigator Fumigating Fogger creates a deep - penetrating, fumigating fog that flushes bugs out from where they hide and kills them on contact.  When activated, it fumigates the whole room with a dry, white cloud of fog.  The fumigating fog stays in the air during the 3 - hour treatment, penetrating deep, filling cracks and crevices and going way under furniture and appliances to kill bugs where they hide.  That is why it kills so many bugs! Raid® Fumigator Fumigating Fogger can be used in kitchens, living areas, garages, attics, basements and pet areas.  One unit see more...

• My roommate and I used this for 3 hours and came home to fog ever...1 Answers
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
We had people move out of our rental and they hadn't done any bug or pest control. We found several silverfish, roaches and the occasional black widow. So prior to deep cleaning, we set a few of these off. They worked great and we have not had any further infestations. I just wish the smell hadn't lingered as long as it did. We aired out very well but it seemed like the scent lasted for a week. But happy with the results.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have used these in that past and they have always worked very well. They were only a few dollars per can and each did a far amount of area. For a small home 2-3 cans is enough. It gets rid of most pesky bugs and only takes a few hours of being out of the home. The smell isn't terribly bad when you come back in, just need to keep the windows open for a bit. When in need, this is what we buy.
Toni G.
Sadly we moved into a place we had no idea that the neighbor had a bug issue that ended up moving into our town home also. We tried raid fumigator. The first couple days we saw lot of dead bugs and ones that were on the way out. However, it didn't last past a couple days. By the end of the week I had to call someone to come out.
Alison C.
Our yard has fleas. The dogs kept bringing them in. We were going craaaazy. We finally broke down and bought the fumigators after vacuuming and cleaning the whole house didn't seem to be working. We left the house for the day after setting them off. We came back and haven't had fleas in the house since. It was a godsend.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO
Raid does an okay job but the effects are not very long term. I live in a old house that has a spider problem and they keep coming back like eww! Its a good price tho. The scent isn't that great either but yet again all bug sprays smell weird and I don't know if I'll keep buying to be honest...
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
If you want too get rid of the bugs in you home or around you, then you need this in your life. Its not too expensive and not too cheap. It can be found at walmart and there are always coupons for Raid products. Give them a go if you must. I recommend. me a bug freak...
Brenda F.
Vass, NC
I have used Raid Ant and Roach Spray Lemon scent and I was disappointed in it because it didn't seem to work. The Lemon scent is a little strong and the cost of it is pricey. I will not be buying this product again and do not recommend it to family or friends.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
Every summer we use 2-3 'bombs' in our garage. We live in Texas and the spiders and tree roaches make their presence known (ew!). This raid product worked ok. The deep reach foggers work better but I bought what was available at my local grocery store.
Aimee D.
Simply said, we had a house infested with bugs and it was driving us crazy. Great value. You can find it at most walmarts. Con is having to leave the house while bombing it, and finding dead bugs for a while after. But it does what it's supposed to.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I hate to admit that I use these, but we have a few times. I would definitely recommend airing out your house really well after you use them, the fumes are nasty, especially if you have kids. I don't see any bugs around for a while though.
Raquelle P.
Raleigh, NC
My roommate and I used this for 3 hours and came home to fog everywhere. How long do you need to wait before you reenter the area? In the bottle it says three hours but it looks suspicious.