BY RAID #60 in Pest Control

Fumigating Fogger - Dry Fog Kills Bugs Where They Hide No wet mess or oily residue on surfaces Delayed fogging action allows time to leave room Drives bugs out and kills on contact Kills : roaches, palmetto bugs, waterbugs, fleas, ticks, mosquitos, flies, ants, and spiders. Raid® Fumigator Fumigating Fogger creates a deep - penetrating, fumigating fog that flushes bugs out from where they hide and kills them on contact.  When activated, it fumigates the whole room with a dry, white cloud of fog.  The fumigating fog stays in the air during the 3 - hour treatment, penetrating deep, filling cracks and crevices and going way under furniture and appliances to kill bugs where they hide.  That is why it kills so many bugs! Raid® Fumigator Fumigating Fogger can be used in kitchens, living areas, garages, attics, basements and pet areas.  One unit see more...

• My roommate and I used this for 3 hours and came home to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey W.
Mc Calla, AL
I bought these fumigator when I first moved into my house and used them underneath. They really did work! For about 6 months I didn't see any bugs but now I am starting to see them again,indoor and outdoor and I think it's time to do them again. I am going to try them and see if I like them as much as the first time.
Beth B.
This worked really well for me. My son brought home a stray cat and within days I had fleas all over the house. I set 2 of these in my house and waited 3 hours to come back. When I vacuumed the carpets I couldnt believe all the detad fleas. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
my house was full of formigs and cockroaches and with raid fumigator they disappeared quickly. I placed a small amount of water in the cup and put the cannula inside and after about 1min begins to smoke. I use it in my garage and shed, and attic crawl space.
Beky B.
Ok so I saw a few roaches n my house and want to buy these foggers ... it comes 4 per box I paid for 5 boxes that's 20 foggers just to make sure I killed what was left of them not to mention the lady that stay next door to me don't keep a clean house well anyway that's 20 foggers ...I got 2 boxes of bango that's another 6 foggers and not to mention 4 twin packs of the raid spray (red cans ) that's 8 cans of spray so after 26 foggers and 8 cans of spray... I didn't use nothing but 2 cans of spray and that was to get between the cracks .. well I left home for 4 hrs came back and it look like the roaches was having a party a big party at that I spend over 100$ just for the roaches to enjoy the spray and foggers ... I want my money back... I just don't understand ... I used it like the package told me to and that stuff just didn't work smh
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
This worked, but after a month we are starting to see more bugs in the house. I think part of it may have to do with bugs getting in through open doors, but the fumigator did lessen the amount that we had in our new house!
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Used 9 of them in a 1500 sq ft house and need to bomb all over again, because it didn't get rid of a lot of bugs. Very disappointed, do not recommend nor use ever again.
Amanda H.
Clover
 We take these to the river in the rentable trailers and we set these off when I first get there so that we know when we get back from the river there won't be any creepy Crawley's waiting for us love these things
Katy C.
Mesa, AZ
Love bug bombs! Start this while you are out of the house for the day. When you come home there will definitely be a strong scent in the air when you get home, but killing any bugs is worth it. 🐜 Raid is a trustworthy brand.
Emily T.
Arkadelphia, AR
this product is great because it keeps bugs away and all you have to do is put it pit and let it sit all night. I use it a lot before we have a party or family coming over. I love this product
Suzanne H.
Phenix City, AL
Recently had some unwelcome guests and the fumigation took care of the issue in one go. The scent is powerful, but dissipates quickly once the windows are opened.
Raquelle P.
Raleigh, NC
My roommate and I used this for 3 hours and came home to fog everywhere. How long do you need to wait before you reenter the area? In the bottle it says three hours but it looks suspicious.