Raid FTRP-RAID Window Fly Trap, 4 Count uploaded by Kristi G.

BY RAID #81 in Pest Control

Features: -Window fly trap. -Catches over 100 flies. -Transparent design. -No vapors. -No broadcast insecticides. -Made in the USA. Dimensions: -10.5" H x 0.25" W x 3.25" D, 0.17 lb. see more...

• I've tried so many thingsto get rid of these flies. Is th...4 Answers
Delores A.
Detroit
I had a gnat problem in my home, so I decided to try this product, Raid Window Fly Trap.

This is one of the worst products I have ever purchased.  I followed the directions.  Put the product in several  places in my home, as of two - three weeks, nothing.  I faired better by creating a gnat trap using apple cider vinegar.  One day, I noticed one gnat in the window fly trap.

I love raid products, but will never purchase the window fly trap again, it was a waste of money.
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
This is by far the best fly traps you caulks ever use inside your home. I live on a farm and every time our door opens we get a another pesky fly in the house. These attach to the window with a small adhesive strip and are coated on the front with a sticky residue to trap the fly when it lands. I place it in a well lit window and it always catches every fly in my house and don’t have to worry about them. There is no other choice when it comes to fly control! These are AWESOME!!!
Gianelli G.
Ok, so... funny story... sometimes I'll leave my back door open to just air out my house. Well, I realized that since I have fruit trees, little fruit flies get in my house and they drive me insane.

I purchased these and put them on the upper part of the kitchen windows. They caught EVERYTHING.

The funny part? Well, I started putting them in the upper part of the window because I went to open the window one day and my hair got stuck in it. Not fun, but these work great.
Michelle M.
We have tried these a few times, and haven't had a lot of luck with them. I have used these types of fly traps in the past and loved them but when we purchased the RAID fly traps, they ripped before we could completely open several of them, and when we finally did get one up- it didn't catch any flies- which have been AWFUL this year. I would recommend trying another brand.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
These worked really well for fruit flies but for the average house fly not at all effective. I really don't recommend them since they are very stick and quite an eye sore. They were affordable but did not work as well as I thought they were going to.
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
Mosquitos! Enough said. I live int he south and these traps are great for keeping those little guys out of my way. I am able to hang them in my garage and get them before they come inside. They are easy to dispose of and easy to use. I also catch flys and other insects with ease.
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
My mom used to use these around the house and they are super affordable. They are very sticky and when she used them I noticed a good amount of.m bugs being trapped. definitely a good thing if you have a bug phobia like me!
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
These work great. We have horses, rabbits, goats, and chickens so we definitely have issues with flies and these work amazingly and they are really cheap so that's a win win. I will definitely buy agaib
Tawdry S.
This product can seriously be a life saver! When it's not to hot outside I like to keep my window open which lets in a lot of flies. By hanging a few of these up it catches almost all of them.
Mercades S.
This product is effective at decreasing the amount of flys irritating you. The scent isn't extremely pleasant but it's manageable. I bought this online once I started noticing a fly problem on my porch.
Keoke L.
I've tried so many thingsto get rid of these flies. Is this a gimmick or do it really work?