BY RAID #5 in Insect Repellent

Raid® Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and hornets. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and has a pleasant Outdoor Fresh® scent.

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Flying Insect Killer 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 510 g more...
I have used this product for yearssss, and am very pleased with the results! It does all it says and much more! The scent is a bit strong for me but it doesn’t last too long. However the effect of this product, now that is a different story! It works quickly and effectively. I have used this product around our chairs while sitting outdoors for mosquitoes and ants, it worked wonderfully. I highly recommend. Raid Flying Insect Killer Spray Outdoor Fresh Scent❤️
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Flying Insect Killer 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 510 g more...
I really enjoy the outdoors fresh scent and very thankful it doesn't make me gag. The chemicals are strong and really do kill flying insects, like flies on the spot but they do recommend you use their Raid Fogger if you have a bigger problem with bugs. Not pet-friendly so I tend to run the fans in my home and open the windows too to air everything out. Not sure if that lessens the dosing but I do what I need to do... it's an insecticide. Would recommend to others.
Ashlee W.
Review for: Other more...
This RAID works wonders! I live by a pretty big patch of woods so we tend to have hornets, wasps and bees all the time around the house (which is awful because I'm allergic) so my mother typically goes into full on attack mode with this to knock them out.
Krystle G.
This RAID will knock out anything!! I use it for any pest that I may encounter--wasps, ants, etc. It will knock anything out in 30 seconds flat.  It also doesn't have a "bug spray" smell, which I also appreciate when having to spray indoors. I recommend it!
Marco R.
The spray leaves an odd smell but works instantly. You can find it at Ralph’s, Target and Vons. It’s affordable and kills almost on contact. Would not recommend using on painted concrete because it leaves it feeling slippery.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I live in Arkansas so mosquitoes might as well be our state animal. I leave a can of this at my door to spray before I go in doors to keep the mosquitoes from coming inside. This spray works great. Kills the bugs.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
We live out in the country near dairies so we get lots of flies in the spring and fall. Raid fly spray always kills the ones that get into the house on the spot. It also helps block them from coming back in
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ have numerous cans of this! I️ swear by it. It definitely keeps those nasty little critters away! The scent is a little strong, but it works extremely well. I️ would definitely recommend trying this.
Maria R.
Richfield
Well I bought this but for some reason I cant get rid of the gnats I hate them It dosent seem to work unless Im doung something wrong or it isnt the correct one but they keep coming back.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
This always saves lots of screaming from me, by making it easy to kill those pesky bugs from a good distance away. We couldn't get through the summer without it.
Jessica C.
Tonopah
Does this really work?
Natalie F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this safe to use when you have pets?
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Does this work on gnats?