BY RAID #5 in Pest Control

Raid® Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and hornets. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and has a pleasant Outdoor Fresh® scent.

allie. B.
Westfield MA
I used this when I had an invasion of house flies around my apartment. I hate to kill anything but they were getting to the point where they were starting to come inside my apartment and wreak havoc. The spray itself works amazing. You don’t have to use a lot for it to work, and they go down almost instantly. The only problem I do have is the smell is almost overwhelming and afterwards if you breathe it in too much your whole mouth and tongue go numb. Otherwise this product works great and I use it every time I have a fly problem.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I always get files during the warmer seasons and I always have trouble getting rid of them when they come inside. I bought this and sprayed it on my sliding door and I mean drenched my door with it. And if flies come in I dont even worry about them. The next day they will all be dead on the floor next to my sliding door since they land on the door so much they die from it.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Flying Insect Killer 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 510 g more...
I have used this product for yearssss, and am very pleased with the results! It does all it says and much more! The scent is a bit strong for me but it doesn’t last too long. However the effect of this product, now that is a different story! It works quickly and effectively. I have used this product around our chairs while sitting outdoors for mosquitoes and ants, it worked wonderfully. I highly recommend. Raid Flying Insect Killer Spray Outdoor Fresh Scent❤️
Krystle G.
This RAID will knock out anything!! I use it for any pest that I may encounter--wasps, ants, etc. It will knock anything out in 30 seconds flat.  It also doesn't have a "bug spray" smell, which I also appreciate when having to spray indoors. I recommend it!
Marco R.
The spray leaves an odd smell but works instantly. You can find it at Ralph’s, Target and Vons. It’s affordable and kills almost on contact. Would not recommend using on painted concrete because it leaves it feeling slippery.
Stephanie S.
Killeen
We live in the country and flies are a big problem. They often overrun my laundry room so I close all the rooms and spray this almost like it's a fogger. Within a few minutes, all the flies are dead and I can sweep them up.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I live in Arkansas so mosquitoes might as well be our state animal. I leave a can of this at my door to spray before I go in doors to keep the mosquitoes from coming inside. This spray works great. Kills the bugs.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
We live out in the country near dairies so we get lots of flies in the spring and fall. Raid fly spray always kills the ones that get into the house on the spot. It also helps block them from coming back in
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I️ have numerous cans of this! I️ swear by it. It definitely keeps those nasty little critters away! The scent is a little strong, but it works extremely well. I️ would definitely recommend trying this.
Ashlee W.
Review for: Other more...
This RAID works wonders! I live by a pretty big patch of woods so we tend to have hornets, wasps and bees all the time around the house (which is awful because I'm allergic) so my mother typically goes into full on attack mode with this to knock them out.
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Does this really work?
Natalie F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this safe to use when you have pets?
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Does this work on gnats?