BY RAID #9 in Pest Control

Raid® Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and hornets. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and has a pleasant Outdoor Fresh® scent.

Renee T.
Boonville, NC
This spray works well and it really does smell good! I try not to stand there and breathe it in LOL but it does smell nice. It has worked on lots of things that aren't on the list on the can too. But mostly I have used it for fruit flies, Giant June bugs and all kinds of wasps. There was a really big fat wasp on my screen that I never saw before. It was at night so it was trying to get inside to my light. This thing was just huge but this Raid spray worked. It doesn't kill wasps immediately and I always feel guilty for that but they die in about a minute or so, so you don't have to keep spraying. With beetles too, it might take a bit longer, so you just spray them once and they will just fall off your screen in a minute. Small things seem to go immediately. I also use this as a prevention on my screen porch. This and the actual Barrier will work very well for one day, without rain. On the second day, the bugs will come back a little bit and by about the 3rd or 4th days they will be back in full force. I get a lot of little gnats on my screen porch and when they are here I can't use the ceiling fan. It just makes them get pushed down onto us and it's really a pain. We have the light on so that's attracting everything. So if I spray the porch down, even the ceilings, and spray around the outside in the day, that night will be great with no or a very little amount of bugs. But with over the counter stuff I guess you have to do it all the time to keep the bugs out. I am willing to try other brands but so far I have found Raid to work best, no matter what kind I buy or what it's for. Especially compared to Cutter or Hot Shot products, I personally feel Raid works better.
Heather B.
Columbia, SC
This is my absolute favorite bug killing item to ever exist! I have a severe fear of bugs. If I happen to find them when I'm alone, I used to pour bleach on them and trap them under something until my husband can handle it. But this spray changes it all. As soon as I hear one buzzing around, I get the spray. It just takes a light mist, it spread out through the house and in about two minutes whatever was flying, is now in the ground without a chance of survival. Handles all forms of flying bugs. I have even stood fifteen feet away and filled my hallway with spray in the intention of deceasing a gigantic Japanese hornet. To my astonishment, it stopped the hornet from flying, made it fall on the ground and die the same as it would a smaller insect. This product is always in my arms reach
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
Summer is the WORST for flies, and they always seems to manage to get into my house! The Raid Flying Insect Killer is great because it smells great and gets the job done. It takes about a min for the flies to land on the floor for easy clean up. The only downside is that although it does smell great I worry about the toxins that we are also inhaling because you can smell them underneath the lemony fresh.
Erin C.
I live in the woods and I'm terrified of bugs. This product is my savor so I can actually enjoy my time outside. It has saved me numerous times from freaking out over a huge bug and kills them almost instantly. I have this in a few other types and it's a must have for me. Really does what it says and is a great price too. Also it works on killing fruit flies too!
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
I got gnats this summer. So many gnats that I was going crazy! Nothing I was doing was working. I made homemade traps that I found how to make online and that didn't work. Pouring bleach down my drain, that didn't work. I finally found Raid flying insect killer and it worked like a charm. I got rid of the gnats, finally and got my sanity back too!
Maria B.

Me encanta la forma en que esto huele! No sólo me siento allí y respirarlo ni nada! El spray llega a una buena distancia para que pueda alejarse rápida si es necesario. Sin embargo, los insectos mueren muy rápido y caen directamente al suelo! Siempre he confiado en Raid para todos los de mi control de plagas y voy a seguir para elegir ellos
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love the way this smells! I don't just sit there and breath it in or anything! The spray reaches a good distance so that you can get away quick if you need to. However, the bugs die pretty fast and fall straight to the ground! I have always trusted Raid for all of my pest control and I will continue to choose them!
Tawny C.
Quapaw, OK
We have a wasp nest on our back porch by the door and by the steps at the front of our house. We found this product at Wal-mart and decided to try it out. It didn't work as well as other products have. We had to spray the wasps 3 or 4 times before they actually died. After we sprayed them several times they finally died.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
This product keeps insects out of my house in the spring and summer months when they want in. The smell is fresh and the spray has been effective. I can spray it around any windows I open to keep them from coming near. The price is a value since I have found this product works and I will purchase again.
Alina B.
Acworth, GA
I would have been stung by a few wasps that decided to make a home in my house after fall came a few years ago. I found wasps in my bedroom and bathroom and they were pretty hard to catch much less kill. This stuff allows you to get them from a distance AND so far it has not stained my walls.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Does this really work?
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Does this work on gnats?
Natalie F.
Decorator Expert
Is this safe to use when you have pets?