Raid Flying Insect Killer Spray Outdoor Fresh Scent

Raid® Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and hornets. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and has a pleasant Outdoor Fresh® scent.

How well does this work ?
Does this work on gnats?
Is this safe to use when you have pets?
Start your review of Raid Flying Insect Killer Spray Outdoor Fresh Scent!
Akron, OH
This flying insect works great for big flies and fruit flies. We tried the Hotshot and it didnt even compare to the Raid. We have a guinea pig that causes fruit flies often. If you have had fruit flies then you know how hard they can be to contain. This stuff is the way to go. Raid is more costly but its worth it if you want then gone
Plainfield , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product to kill flies and bugs or anything so buy this product in there to save your life if you’re afraid of anything like bug related it to save your life
Zion, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of the best products to use for flying insects! I purchased to use at night by front door for the bugs that fly by my light. works on contact and for awhile after that. product is a bit pricey but worth the cost. will purchase again
Ithaca, NY
I've edited my review because I've changed my mind. I have found that results will vary. I bought this spray over a week ago and went ham on my kitchen because I was dealing with a serious fruit fly infestation. They were everywhere! And I know how to get rid of them. You have to make sure your home is spotless, no food is out, no water, garbage taken out, scrub down all sinks, pour boiling water down all of your drains, ACV traps, fly strips, etc etc. Didn't help one bit. It was embarassing how bad they were. There were practical clouds of them flying around my kitchen and there was never a fruit fly out of sight.

So with the first spraying, they did not give two flips about the spray. It did not work. Maybe a handful of them died. Then today, after suffering through another week of fruit flies who will NOT go away no matter how hard I try and how spotless my apartment has been for almost two weeks... I decided to try the spray again. It couldn't hurt, right? Well, this time it worked like a charm. The flies were dropping dead immediately. There were fruit fly corpses all over my counter tops, stove top, on the floor. I decided to walk away for an hour and just leave the room to encourage more to congregate where the dead ones were. There were some, but nowhere near as much as before. I went at it again. More tiny fly corpses.

I don't entirely recommend doing what I did, especially where you prepare food, or might have kids or animals crossing. Definitely clean the place thoroughly afterward to avoid ingesting the chemicals. I was honestly desperate. I'm not sure why it didn't work last time but it did this time, it might be generation of flies are more sensitive to the spray than others, maybe it has something to do with the concentration of ingredients in the spray.

Jonesboro, AR
I live in Arkansas so mosquitoes might as well be our state animal. I leave a can of this at my door to spray before I go in doors to keep the mosquitoes from coming inside. This spray works great. Kills the bugs.
Farwell, TX
We live out in the country near dairies so we get lots of flies in the spring and fall. Raid fly spray always kills the ones that get into the house on the spot. It also helps block them from coming back in
Xenia , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I️ have numerous cans of this! I️ swear by it. It definitely keeps those nasty little critters away! The scent is a little strong, but it works extremely well. I️ would definitely recommend trying this.
Richfield
Well I bought this but for some reason I cant get rid of the gnats I hate them It dosent seem to work unless Im doung something wrong or it isnt the correct one but they keep coming back.
Charlotte, NC
Raid Flying Insect Killer Spray Outdoor Fresh Scent uploaded by Devona L.
I have used this product for yearssss, and am very pleased with the results! It does all it says and much more! The scent is a bit strong for me but it doesn’t last too long. However the effect of this product, now that is a different story! It works quickly and effectively. I have used this product around our chairs while sitting outdoors for mosquitoes and ants, it worked wonderfully. I highly recommend. Raid Flying Insect Killer Spray Outdoor Fresh Scent❤️
snellville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
One started acted because I’m pretty sure the spray is so bad for the environment. And a bottle is probably not being disposed of properly by the thousands of people that buy it. Raid should consider some more environmentally friendly products. Even though their products kill tiny creatures so that’s impossible. But four stars because they keep the creatures away for me.