Raid Flying Insect Killer 7

by Raid

#13 in Pest Control

Kills flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects.

How well does this work ?
Does this work on gnats?
Start your review of Raid Flying Insect Killer 7!
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Raid Flying Insect Killer 7 uploaded by Kim W.
Y’all, I had a nasty fly infestation one morning in my classroom. I think a mama got in and got busy over the weekend. This stuff killed over fifty flies (no joke) and my classroom looked like an insect graveyard. The smell is doable and IT WORKS.
Chelsee L.
Bartlesville, OK
With some of my family being allergic to wasps, i didn't want to find out myself the hard way so i use this all around the outside of my house!
johnny M.
Jasper, GA
Great stream comeing from the can makes it easy In those hard to reach high places but the smell could use some work
ami M.
Erie, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Raid Flying Insect Killer 7 uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well for bats an flys an has good smell I recommend it very much ..works on contact so dont be afraid to try
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I don't get a lot of household pests, but when I do this is my go-to brand. It always seems to work with one spray and then they slowly die. I hate having bugs in my house so I always have one of these cans around.
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
I use this product mostly during summer when flies try to go inside the house. I hate having flying bugs so this product kills them instantly !
Jessica C.
Lakeland , TN
Raid Flying Insect Killer 7 uploaded by Jessica C.
here at home we are allergic to insects, this is essential to relax and have fun in our backyard.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
So we moved into an apartment real cute and clean and not even a week later we woke up to a huge infestation of maggots, got rid of all the ones we were able to well eventually the ones we didn't find turned into flies and this product helped us kill them all
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the way this smells! I don't just sit there and breath it in or anything! The spray reaches a good distance so that you can get away quick if you need to. However, the bugs die pretty fast and fall straight to the ground! I have always trusted Raid for all of my pest control and I will continue to choose them!
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA
I got raid flying insect killer from walmart hoping it helped kill fruit flies as mentioned on the can. I would spray a good amount of the raid where the fruit flies would be and out of a bunch only one or two looked crippled or died. It did not work on fruit flies as well as I had hoped.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danny A.
Harlingen, TX
il y a 3 mois
Raid Flying Insect Killer 7 where can I buy this?
tony C. il y a 2 mois