BY RAID #48 in Pest Control

Raid® No Insecticides - No Aroma Fly Ribbon.
Traps flies, gnats, moths and other flying insects.
For indoor/outdoor use.
10 fly ribbons. see more...

Wendy H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Unfortunately, we had a bad experience with this product. Open opening, the fly strip fell out and landed on my mom's arm. The residue is not easy to remove and in the end we just threw it away. Perhaps a warning is needed for handling this product.
Cheye M.
Carson City
These have been absolutely fantastic. I had a serious fly problem and it was just getting to be way too much but after putting a few of these up around the house it's made all the difference and they last a long time too.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like having these fly ribbons around the house because it helps to have my house free is flies. They always fall for it. It's amazing how they get stuck in there the only thing I dislike is that we have to be very careful not to bump on one of them because it's hard to get it out. Other than that is amazing. I recommend it.
Daria Q.
Decorator Expert Level 2
They are pretty nasty to get stuck by one on accident, but as far as attracting and collecting flies, which seem to surface in swarms. Luckily this is a ten pack. I hang them under lights that I leave one on n rooms I am not in. I wish you luck if you have some unfortunate reason to need to buy these. Thumbtacks for hanging included, which is great on Raid's part, because you know half the people needing these didn't even think about that part until they got to it.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Works well but extremely messy. Unfortunately, I have a flying problem due something going on outside of my apartment building and I have to remedy it by hanging these fly strips/ribbons in a few rooms. They are not user-friendly but once hung they do trap those jerky critters. Remember to wash your hands and any surface that the ribbon touches because it does leave behind a trail of yellow goo, most likely a concoction of adhesive and insecticide.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are good for fruit flies, gnats, anx even bigger bugs and horse flies sometimes. Like others have said these are VERY sticky and will leave a serious residue on anything the strip touches so I suggest hanging them up quite high just in case 👍
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
These work as long as you put them up in places where the flies actually are. Like near lights. Make sure they are no where near hair so not low down because they are very very sticky. The glue is hard to wash off of skin. They also look very unattractive especially when they have a few flies and bugs on them but they do work. I recommend
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I actually have these up in my house right now! They work great! And really attract the flies I had a bad issue with the flies in my house for some reason and I put these up and they all got stuck so everytime I see them coming back I put one of these up and they're gone!
Lori L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
At this time of year flies seem like they're out of control. So we hang the fly tape up throughout the house. There is cheaper tape, but you're results aren't as good. I've bought this fly tape many times and will continue to do so. Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack)
Maria O.
These re such a good way to get rid of bug without any harsh chemicals. You can have kids around and use these. These are so effective we had a moth problem we had no idea where they where coming in from but these have controls them so much.