Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #88 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Buy on Walmart
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
These are a must for me. I am not good at swatting flys or any bugs. So these are a must in the summer
Courtney G.
Use this at beginning of each season! Seems like that is when we have the most flies. Works great!
Jamie S.
They are gross but work awesome. We had fruit flies and these worked great on getting rid of them
Desiree S.
Salem, OR
These work really well, just unattractive. Catches every flying pest buzzing through your house.
Kelsey S.
these definitely works at catching bugs and gets the job done would recommend this product
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
I use this on all entryways to our house. Works great. I find dead bugs near where I spray.
cynthia s.
I love it, I don't need to go running to catch a fly, less time, cheap depend of the store
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I use this and it really does work catching the flies .it always catches tons of them
Katlyn F.
Mebane, NC
These are life savers in the summer time. They do an amazing job love themm
Julieth Katherine C.
Bogotà
the best product for the fly.
For cold weather and mosquito nuisances recomieno this product it makes my nights and days are more pleasant without insects.