Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #100 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexa B.
I love using these when I go camping or outside when we are eating! It really does capture all of the flies! Great buy!
Anna H.
Coos Bay
They do the job but they make a mess.they fall down. They fill with flies. They are a mess. And often they fall down
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Works for a small period of time and sometimes they fall apart or do not un ravel right. Great quantity for the price
Erika V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like to always have at least one hanging in my garage they seem to catch things i didn't even know were in there
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
We live surrounded by three farms full of cows on all sides of us. Fly strips are essential and Raid does the job.
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
These are super sticky and work really well! I have bought cheaper brands and they both seem to work the same.
danelle b.
Big Spring, TX
These catch a lot of fly's even baby bats that's how hard thy stick found one in mine once let it go of course
Israel S.
Fort worth
Reduces the amount of flies, comes with a pin in the top so you don't have to find one. Difficult to wash off
Lynn T.
Taylors
comes in handy when flys get into your home. no scent and its easy to hang affordable and easy to dispose of
Randi G.
Dayton, OH
I use these everywhere in my home! These caught a lot of flies they're just very hard to unroll and hang up