Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #18 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
It works great to catch those pesty flies i always have a few ribbons around especially during the summer when those flies drive me crazy
Martha G.
Doral
Magnífico mata las plagas muy rápido, yo lo uso la fumigación una vez por semana para evitar que las plagas se vallan a propagar
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Living in Florida fruit flies can be terrible. When I have an issue I buy these and within a few minutes flies are being caught.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Awesome catcher of not only flies, but a lot of other insects. My favorite is that it catches those pesky gnats and fruit flies.
Courtney A.
gonzales
It's so hard to get these things to not unravel and stick together.. once you do, they definitely work. Overall worth the money
Rachael F.
Omaha
These worked great. Last year we had issues with flies and gnats. This product caught a lot of them and minimized my problem
Crystal F.
These are a must have in the summer time. For everything from flies to fruit flies, this will help keep your house bug free.
Ashley H.
i hate when you drop the tack , but get all sticky!! so use your brain b4 tearing it out , do as directed and youll be golden
alexis a.
New Iberia
Best thing ever! We go in and out alot so flies always come in. Since I've put up the ribbon they no longer are a problem
Alexa B.
I love using these when I go camping or outside when we are eating! It really does capture all of the flies! Great buy!