Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #15 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Living in Florida fruit flies can be terrible. When I have an issue I buy these and within a few minutes flies are being caught.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Piedmont , SC
Awesome catcher of not only flies, but a lot of other insects. My favorite is that it catches those pesky gnats and fruit flies.
Martha G.
Martha G.
Doral
Magnífico mata las plagas muy rápido, yo lo uso la fumigación una vez por semana para evitar que las plagas se vallan a propagar
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
gonzales
It's so hard to get these things to not unravel and stick together.. once you do, they definitely work. Overall worth the money
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
i hate when you drop the tack , but get all sticky!! so use your brain b4 tearing it out , do as directed and youll be golden
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
These are a must have in the summer time. For everything from flies to fruit flies, this will help keep your house bug free.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Omaha
These worked great. Last year we had issues with flies and gnats. This product caught a lot of them and minimized my problem
alexis a.
alexis a.
New Iberia
Best thing ever! We go in and out alot so flies always come in. Since I've put up the ribbon they no longer are a problem
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
I love using these when I go camping or outside when we are eating! It really does capture all of the flies! Great buy!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Candler, NC
Love hanging in my kitchen in discrete areas to help keep gnats and flies away! Doesn't smell bad and is easy to hide!