Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #16 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Mai X.
Definitely love how convenient these fly ribbons are. Just pop a few ribbons around the house and in no time those flies are will get stuck.
yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
This product did not work at all. It was super sticky but yet a fly would fly right off of the ribbon. Not a product I would purchase again
Acenia J.
I have it in my house now. It works well for gnats.It had the right amount of stickness to catch the flies. Not messy and easy to put up.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
It works great to catch those pesty flies i always have a few ribbons around especially during the summer when those flies drive me crazy
Dawn P.
Bellefonte, PA
I buy this tape for where I work in the summer it gets very hot so that brings out all the flus and I hang these up and it does the job
Kathy B.
Salisbury, NC
I use these a lot and won't use no other these are and has always been the best I live on a farm so there's flies around all the time
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
My husband uses these around our dog pens during the warm moths to reduce the amount of flies. He has been very pleased with them.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Awesome catcher of not only flies, but a lot of other insects. My favorite is that it catches those pesky gnats and fruit flies.
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
This Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon works pretty good. It's a little bit messy and doesn't look very nice but it works for flying bugs.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Living in Florida fruit flies can be terrible. When I have an issue I buy these and within a few minutes flies are being caught.