Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #18 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Kayla J.
This stuff is soooo underrated! It's so easy to use and cheap cheap cheap!! It works wonders. You'd never realize how many flys you have till they're all there... it doesn't have and odor either. I'd buy many more!
Tiffany G.
These RAID fly catchers are great for summertime. When y'all have a BBQ and everyone's walking in and out of your house. Obviously flies are sneaky buggers. These fly catchers do their job very well
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM
These are Devi a must have for the summertime because there are millions of flysbsnd these totally do their job by catching all the flies and u can use them anywhere inside or out
Emma C.
Raid Fly Catcher Strip work wonders. It's so sticky that bugs can't get away.But be careful where you put them. My son's hair got stuck on the Fly Strip and it wasn't pretty.lol
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
They totally work!! Living next to a landscaping company, flies are always buzzing around, and driving us crazy! And, thanks to these glue traps, they get caught all the time.
Lorelei H.
Mesa, AZ
Didn't catch any of the flies we had inside. The only thing it caught was my hair and it was terrible getting it out. It accidentally touched the wall and now we have a permanent yellow stain!
Renee B.
San Saba, TX
Major fly issue. Bought these to help resolve the problem. Only issue I had was that so many flies landed on it, I was disgusted to pull it down to be trashed.
Nate O.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutely amazing. Once you get that first fly on there they are al attracted to these. Put one up yesterday and got probably 20 flies, don't have them in the kitchen anymore!
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
We get these every summer for the fruit flies in our house. They come without fail, I put one next to my kitchen sink for a couple of weeks and they are gone!
Katt G.
Middleton, ID
I hate fly strips in general but if I have to use any it is these, they work great, don't fall apart when you're opening them and quickly attract flys.