Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #15 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Salem, OR
These work really well, just unattractive. Catches every flying pest buzzing through your house.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
I use this on all entryways to our house. Works great. I find dead bugs near where I spray.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
these definitely works at catching bugs and gets the job done would recommend this product
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
I love it, I don't need to go running to catch a fly, less time, cheap depend of the store
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I use this and it really does work catching the flies .it always catches tons of them
Heather H.
Heather H.
Concord , Va
I live out in the country near a dairy farm and we always have loads of flies.  We hang these in our garage and on our back porch.  Flies stick to the glue, I just hate having to take them down because they are super sticky and loaded with flies (or other bugs)!  I buy these every year so I def. reommend them.  Less harmful than chemical sprays and I don't have to worry about my children or pets getting into them!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I have 4 dogs that have the run of the whole basement and garage. Its their favorite place to be! However in the summer we get a LOT of flies, and we always use Raids fly rape. It's okay. It does the job as best as it can, however I feel as if maybe it could work a little better and be a little cheaper. It does the job though, so I cant complain! Haven't seen a fly since the first one a few weeks ago
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
My husband loves to sit out on our balcony with the door open so the fresh air flows into our house. However, now that it is warming up the flies are also finding their way into our house. I bought these fly strips and they work pretty well to keep the flies out of our house.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
These are great for the first couple days they are up. They are very sticky and work at catching any bug that gets on it. After maybe 2-3 days though it starts to dry up and gents really hard and then cracks. It then doesn't catch any bug and I have to replace the strip.
Karen Mike F.
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
WE HAD AN ISSUE WITH PANTRY MOTHS AND NOTHING WE USED WAS WORKING -PUT THEM UP IN THE LIVING - SMELLED JUST FINE - FROM TARGET OR VALU  - NOT SO SURE - WELL THE MOTHS WERE FLYING AROUND THE LIVING ROOM AND THE FLY CATCHER GOT EM GOOD - WOULD BUY AGAIN - OF COURSE