Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #16 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Nate O.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutely amazing. Once you get that first fly on there they are al attracted to these. Put one up yesterday and got probably 20 flies, don't have them in the kitchen anymore!
Sabrina W.
Glen Lyon, PA
i love having these around, they never fail we end up buying these through out the year so when spring and summer are here we have them . the do not stay on shelves long
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
Love this product. Be careful and don't get it in your hair. It is super hard to get out. It is a good price for the product. It is very effective but the bugs just have to want to go to it. It can be purchased at walmart and other places as well. I would recommend it.
Renee B.
San Saba, TX
Major fly issue. Bought these to help resolve the problem. Only issue I had was that so many flies landed on it, I was disgusted to pull it down to be trashed.
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
We get these every summer for the fruit flies in our house. They come without fail, I put one next to my kitchen sink for a couple of weeks and they are gone!
Haley M.
Meshoppen, PA
I was sick of all the flys and let's face it you can't use spray and get them all. Or kill them all yourself.. These work great to great rid of the problem.
Katt G.
Middleton, ID
I hate fly strips in general but if I have to use any it is these, they work great, don't fall apart when you're opening them and quickly attract flys.
Miriam H.
I love raid, but this does not work at all. The fly catcher is not sticky enough, and it does not work. I am disappointed because I love Raid products.
Mai X.
Definitely love how convenient these fly ribbons are. Just pop a few ribbons around the house and in no time those flies are will get stuck.
Michele B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
They're so so. The ribbon sometimes detaches from unit n makes a mess on whatever it touches. But for most part the flyers land n get stuck.