Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Amanda s.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Bought this product after our house got over ran with flies after a night without power. It worked wonders and had most of the flies caught within 24 hours. It was easy to use and took care of our problems. Would definitely recommend this to anyone in need to getting rid of flies
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
While these are super sticky and impossible to get off your hands if you accidentally touch the ribbon they catch flies like no other brand. I buy these from the dollar tree so they are a great deal!
Heather P.
I've used these a few times, usually in the spring. They work great! Hang it near a window and in three days your house will be fly free. Only con is actually HANGING them. They tend to stick to everything and it's difficult to wash the sticky gunk off your hands.
Linda Y.
Delaware, AR
Love and hate product. they do work but they can get pretty disgusting and nasty. have no scent to me. or maybe i never really smell it. like how it actually catches flies.. hate the long string cause it catches my hair too. yes i do recomand this product
marissa k.
Industry, PA
We have fly's as the weather is getting colder so we needed fly strips. Raids fly's strips work great and are easy to unroll without having to touch the sticky stuff. It doesn't attract all of the fly's but it catches them as soon as they land on it.
Genevieve L.
I hate the sight of these hanging from the ceilings but I love that they actually work and you can see it working by seeing all the flys stuck on it. I wish there was a more discreet way to do it but alas if it works I'm buying it again and again.
Denise K.
Sticky and easy to use. These ribbons work by far the best in the house garage or even barn. We use them in the barn for our cattle and they appreciate the flies being eliminated
Bethany T.
I had a problem with knats. I decided to buy the Raid fly catcher ribbons. This was a great product! It caught many knats as they were very attracted to it. The ribbon was hard to get out of the package because it was so sticky.
Meagan F.
These things look gross and a little trashy...but they are without a doubt the MOST EFFECTIVE way to catch flies. They're very affordable and absolutely get the job done!
Margaret J.
Cartersville, VA
Flys are such a pest in the summer here in the south, and these fly catchers are great for catching those nasty flys and other bugs that sneak in our house from my girls running in and out