Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #13 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Sabrina W.
Glen Lyon, PA
i love having these around, they never fail we end up buying these through out the year so when spring and summer are here we have them . the do not stay on shelves long
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
Love this product. Be careful and don't get it in your hair. It is super hard to get out. It is a good price for the product. It is very effective but the bugs just have to want to go to it. It can be purchased at walmart and other places as well. I would recommend it.
Renee B.
San Saba, TX
Major fly issue. Bought these to help resolve the problem. Only issue I had was that so many flies landed on it, I was disgusted to pull it down to be trashed.
Sydney W.
Newnan, GA
We get these every summer for the fruit flies in our house. They come without fail, I put one next to my kitchen sink for a couple of weeks and they are gone!
Katt G.
Middleton, ID
I hate fly strips in general but if I have to use any it is these, they work great, don't fall apart when you're opening them and quickly attract flys.
Michele B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
They're so so. The ribbon sometimes detaches from unit n makes a mess on whatever it touches. But for most part the flyers land n get stuck.
yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
This product did not work at all. It was super sticky but yet a fly would fly right off of the ribbon. Not a product I would purchase again
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
It works great to catch those pesty flies i always have a few ribbons around especially during the summer when those flies drive me crazy
Dawn P.
Bellefonte, PA
I buy this tape for where I work in the summer it gets very hot so that brings out all the flus and I hang these up and it does the job
Kathy B.
Salisbury, NC
I use these a lot and won't use no other these are and has always been the best I live on a farm so there's flies around all the time