Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Terri M.
Donalds, SC
We've used the Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon in the 4 Pack for years. Living in the country we have our fair share of flies. We put them on the deck, around the chicken pens and it works really well. The cost of them are reasonable and I would certainly recommend them to my friends and co workers.
Heather H.
Concord, VA
I live out in the country near a dairy farm and we always have loads of flies.  We hang these in our garage and on our back porch.  Flies stick to the glue, I just hate having to take them down because they are super sticky and loaded with flies (or other bugs)!  I buy these every year so I def. reommend them.  Less harmful than chemical sprays and I don't have to worry about my children or pets getting into them!
Suzi R.
Columbia, SC
This is a great purchase to make during the summer in the South. I got back from vacation to find my home filled with little gnats. Within a day or two of having just one of these ribbons up, all of the flies were gone! They stay sticky for a long time and are extremely effective!
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
They work. that's all. They smell a little, but I think thats to be expected. Also, do not let this stuff touch your skin. It won't burn you or anything. But the sticky stuff on the ribbon is super hard to wash off. And once it gets on your clothes...forget about it.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
These are great if you have a fly problem from a little cut in your window screen's, I'm using these this summer, From my window screen being cut a little. But its a tape that hangs from your cieling and catches fly works great no flaws about it at all!
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
I was very disappointed with this product. I got some last month to put in my kitchen to get rid of flies and knats. I left them out for four days and didn't catch one fly. I would have thought it would have been a good product. Maybe, I got a bad box?
Hannah B.
We always use these in our sun room during the summer to keep the flies from coming in. We buy them from Walmart. I think they have a better adhesive on them than the off brand fly catcher ribbons. I would recommend these to anyone.
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
Unfortunately, I can attest to the success of these traps. We have an unfinished basement and hot, humid summers bring insects inside. Now we just hang these and the problem is taken care of quickly and without disturbing us.
Suzy R.
We've used these in the past. Great for problems with those little gnat-like fruit flies that are impossible to get rid of. We hang ours over the sink and in some well-lit places. It's not attractive but it's effective.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
I don't know why flies have to come around so much during the summer, but they do! And so this product is a life saver! Does exactly what it says. Can buy at Walmart or target. Get those pests away from the house 🙅🏻