Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #100 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiara L.
I do not find this helpful at all. I placed one every where the flies would chill and fly around like the pay rent, and it didnt do anything but bring more flies in. Waste of money and time trying to carefully open it up without touching the gooey part with your fingers... did I mention its super sticky and disgusting?
Harley R.
Richlands, VA
We have had a rather large group of unwanted guests enter our house this year they were flys and it seemed like they were in every room in the house thanks to the raid fly ribbons we lowered their numbers greatly to almost none existent for less than three dollars definitely recommend this product
Terri M.
Greenwood, SC
We've used the Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon in the 4 Pack for years. Living in the country we have our fair share of flies. We put them on the deck, around the chicken pens and it works really well. The cost of them are reasonable and I would certainly recommend them to my friends and co workers.
Suzi R.
Columbia, SC
This is a great purchase to make during the summer in the South. I got back from vacation to find my home filled with little gnats. Within a day or two of having just one of these ribbons up, all of the flies were gone! They stay sticky for a long time and are extremely effective!
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
They work. that's all. They smell a little, but I think thats to be expected. Also, do not let this stuff touch your skin. It won't burn you or anything. But the sticky stuff on the ribbon is super hard to wash off. And once it gets on your clothes...forget about it.
Kellie B.
Houma, LA
I was very disappointed with this product. I got some last month to put in my kitchen to get rid of flies and knats. I left them out for four days and didn't catch one fly. I would have thought it would have been a good product. Maybe, I got a bad box?
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
These are great if you have a fly problem from a little cut in your window screen's, I'm using these this summer, From my window screen being cut a little. But its a tape that hangs from your cieling and catches fly works great no flaws about it at all!
Hannah B.
We always use these in our sun room during the summer to keep the flies from coming in. We buy them from Walmart. I think they have a better adhesive on them than the off brand fly catcher ribbons. I would recommend these to anyone.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Unfortunately, I can attest to the success of these traps. We have an unfinished basement and hot, humid summers bring insects inside. Now we just hang these and the problem is taken care of quickly and without disturbing us.
Suzy R.
We've used these in the past. Great for problems with those little gnat-like fruit flies that are impossible to get rid of. We hang ours over the sink and in some well-lit places. It's not attractive but it's effective.