Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #15 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
While these are super sticky and impossible to get off your hands if you accidentally touch the ribbon they catch flies like no other brand. I buy these from the dollar tree so they are a great deal!
Denise K.
Denise K.
Sticky and easy to use. These ribbons work by far the best in the house garage or even barn. We use them in the barn for our cattle and they appreciate the flies being eliminated
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
These things look gross and a little trashy...but they are without a doubt the MOST EFFECTIVE way to catch flies. They're very affordable and absolutely get the job done!
Renee B.
Renee B.
San Saba, TX
Major fly issue. Bought these to help resolve the problem. Only issue I had was that so many flies landed on it, I was disgusted to pull it down to be trashed.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Meshoppen, PA
I was sick of all the flys and let's face it you can't use spray and get them all. Or kill them all yourself.. These work great to great rid of the problem.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
I love raid, but this does not work at all. The fly catcher is not sticky enough, and it does not work. I am disappointed because I love Raid products.
Mai X.
Mai X.
Definitely love how convenient these fly ribbons are. Just pop a few ribbons around the house and in no time those flies are will get stuck.
yesenia g.
yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
This product did not work at all. It was super sticky but yet a fly would fly right off of the ribbon. Not a product I would purchase again
Acenia J.
Acenia J.
I have it in my house now. It works well for gnats.It had the right amount of stickness to catch the flies. Not messy and easy to put up.
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Greenville, NC
My husband uses these around our dog pens during the warm moths to reduce the amount of flies. He has been very pleased with them.