Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Alexia S.
I bought these two months ago because my puppy was getting annoyed of so much insects and flies so I mainly bought it for that. I have the say, they work but they are so hard to handle. They are SUPER sticky, which is how they're supposed to be, but I got EVERYTHING stuck on them EXCEPT flies. In a whole period of two weeks I only got two flies on them... Also, they do have a smell but it's not like super bad to the point of annoying you. I think they're overall okay.
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM
These are Devi a must have for the summertime because there are millions of flysbsnd these totally do their job by catching all the flies and u can use them anywhere inside or out
Emma C.
Raid Fly Catcher Strip work wonders. It's so sticky that bugs can't get away.But be careful where you put them. My son's hair got stuck on the Fly Strip and it wasn't pretty.lol
Lorelei H.
Mesa, AZ
Didn't catch any of the flies we had inside. The only thing it caught was my hair and it was terrible getting it out. It accidentally touched the wall and now we have a permanent yellow stain!
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
These work really well! However, it's gross to see after they catch flies. AND if your pets happen to get a hold of them. (One of my cats did more than once.) Then, it's a horrible experience. It sticks to their fur, and you can't take it off easily. The cats are so traumatized after that. Something about flies buzzing on a strip dangling from the ceiling attracts the cats.
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
I used this in a house I was staying with friends where the flies were unimaginable. I don't like the tacky appearance of ribbons of sticky goop hanging from the wall or ceiling , but it seemed to work at least a little. It seemed simple enough, pull the string and hang, but it's so sticky and goopy and gross that putting it up and taking it off is not very fun.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
This product is a life saver. When our back door got left open in the summer, flies got in and decided to have babies. We had flies everywhere and couldn't seem to kill them all. We purchased these and hung them from the walls all around our house. The next morning, almost all the flies were gone. They all stuck to the ribbon.
Kiara L.
I do not find this helpful at all. I placed one every where the flies would chill and fly around like the pay rent, and it didnt do anything but bring more flies in. Waste of money and time trying to carefully open it up without touching the gooey part with your fingers... did I mention its super sticky and disgusting?
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Really good for caychig those nasty creatures. I don't have fly issues, but my mother in law does. Shenkives in an area where horses and farm animals live close by. Last year, I stayed over for my post partum and she had gazillion flies. So we got this sucker and they got in the trap like mad people... highly recommended.
Harley R.
Richlands, VA
We have had a rather large group of unwanted guests enter our house this year they were flys and it seemed like they were in every room in the house thanks to the raid fly ribbons we lowered their numbers greatly to almost none existent for less than three dollars definitely recommend this product