Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #15 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Megan C.
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
They work. that's all. They smell a little, but I think thats to be expected. Also, do not let this stuff touch your skin. It won't burn you or anything. But the sticky stuff on the ribbon is super hard to wash off. And once it gets on your clothes...forget about it.
Heather P.
Heather P.
I've used these a few times, usually in the spring. They work great! Hang it near a window and in three days your house will be fly free. Only con is actually HANGING them. They tend to stick to everything and it's difficult to wash the sticky gunk off your hands.
Linda Y.
Linda Y.
Delaware, AR
Love and hate product. they do work but they can get pretty disgusting and nasty. have no scent to me. or maybe i never really smell it. like how it actually catches flies.. hate the long string cause it catches my hair too. yes i do recomand this product
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These are great if you have a fly problem from a little cut in your window screen's, I'm using these this summer, From my window screen being cut a little. But its a tape that hangs from your cieling and catches fly works great no flaws about it at all!
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA
I was very disappointed with this product. I got some last month to put in my kitchen to get rid of flies and knats. I left them out for four days and didn't catch one fly. I would have thought it would have been a good product. Maybe, I got a bad box?
marissa k.
marissa k.
Industry, PA
We have fly's as the weather is getting colder so we needed fly strips. Raids fly's strips work great and are easy to unroll without having to touch the sticky stuff. It doesn't attract all of the fly's but it catches them as soon as they land on it.
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
I hate the sight of these hanging from the ceilings but I love that they actually work and you can see it working by seeing all the flys stuck on it. I wish there was a more discreet way to do it but alas if it works I'm buying it again and again.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
Unfortunately, I can attest to the success of these traps. We have an unfinished basement and hot, humid summers bring insects inside. Now we just hang these and the problem is taken care of quickly and without disturbing us.
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
We've used these in the past. Great for problems with those little gnat-like fruit flies that are impossible to get rid of. We hang ours over the sink and in some well-lit places. It's not attractive but it's effective.
Rebecca h.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
I don't know why flies have to come around so much during the summer, but they do! And so this product is a life saver! Does exactly what it says. Can buy at Walmart or target. Get those pests away from the house 🙅🏻