Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #16 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Tiffany G.
These RAID fly catchers are great for summertime. When y'all have a BBQ and everyone's walking in and out of your house. Obviously flies are sneaky buggers. These fly catchers do their job very well
Sugar L.
Albuquerque, NM
These are Devi a must have for the summertime because there are millions of flysbsnd these totally do their job by catching all the flies and u can use them anywhere inside or out
Emma C.
Raid Fly Catcher Strip work wonders. It's so sticky that bugs can't get away.But be careful where you put them. My son's hair got stuck on the Fly Strip and it wasn't pretty.lol
Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
They totally work!! Living next to a landscaping company, flies are always buzzing around, and driving us crazy! And, thanks to these glue traps, they get caught all the time.
Lorelei H.
Mesa, AZ
Didn't catch any of the flies we had inside. The only thing it caught was my hair and it was terrible getting it out. It accidentally touched the wall and now we have a permanent yellow stain!
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
These work really well! However, it's gross to see after they catch flies. AND if your pets happen to get a hold of them. (One of my cats did more than once.) Then, it's a horrible experience. It sticks to their fur, and you can't take it off easily. The cats are so traumatized after that. Something about flies buzzing on a strip dangling from the ceiling attracts the cats.
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
I used this in a house I was staying with friends where the flies were unimaginable. I don't like the tacky appearance of ribbons of sticky goop hanging from the wall or ceiling , but it seemed to work at least a little. It seemed simple enough, pull the string and hang, but it's so sticky and goopy and gross that putting it up and taking it off is not very fun.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
This product is a life saver. When our back door got left open in the summer, flies got in and decided to have babies. We had flies everywhere and couldn't seem to kill them all. We purchased these and hung them from the walls all around our house. The next morning, almost all the flies were gone. They all stuck to the ribbon.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Really good for caychig those nasty creatures. I don't have fly issues, but my mother in law does. Shenkives in an area where horses and farm animals live close by. Last year, I stayed over for my post partum and she had gazillion flies. So we got this sucker and they got in the trap like mad people... highly recommended.
Kiara L.
I do not find this helpful at all. I placed one every where the flies would chill and fly around like the pay rent, and it didnt do anything but bring more flies in. Waste of money and time trying to carefully open it up without touching the gooey part with your fingers... did I mention its super sticky and disgusting?