Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
We have been using this product recently and it seems to work fine. Works better in high traffic areas. We're using them in our laundry room, over our sink, and near my coffee maker to help with an annoying pest situation (those buggers love my coffee 😐). The fly tape works okay, especially with a few drops of coffee added to attract. But the thing about having them, is they are very sticky (learned this years ago) so make sure they're not in a place you can run into them. Overall, better than most fly traps available.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
The product itself does catch the flys. The product is very sticky. The problem is that it doesn’t attract the flys so they can easily avoid the strip so its not beneficial in trapping flys which is the purpose
Erika B.
Jamaica Plain, MA
They are very hard to take out of the packaging and hang up effectively. They're grossly sticky so if they fall, they leave whatever they landed on disgusting. Most flies don't catch on them. The only upside is the basement of my apartment building was flooded with black flies and it caught a good amount of them.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I have 4 dogs that have the run of the whole basement and garage. Its their favorite place to be! However in the summer we get a LOT of flies, and we always use Raids fly rape. It's okay. It does the job as best as it can, however I feel as if maybe it could work a little better and be a little cheaper. It does the job though, so I cant complain! Haven't seen a fly since the first one a few weeks ago
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
My husband loves to sit out on our balcony with the door open so the fresh air flows into our house. However, now that it is warming up the flies are also finding their way into our house. I bought these fly strips and they work pretty well to keep the flies out of our house.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
These are great for the first couple days they are up. They are very sticky and work at catching any bug that gets on it. After maybe 2-3 days though it starts to dry up and gents really hard and then cracks. It then doesn't catch any bug and I have to replace the strip.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
These work wonderfully. We use these religiously when we go out camping to keep the flies out of our tents at night while we sleep. We have honestly never ever had a problem with them and prices are great.
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
WE HAD AN ISSUE WITH PANTRY MOTHS AND NOTHING WE USED WAS WORKING -PUT THEM UP IN THE LIVING - SMELLED JUST FINE - FROM TARGET OR VALU  - NOT SO SURE - WELL THE MOTHS WERE FLYING AROUND THE LIVING ROOM AND THE FLY CATCHER GOT EM GOOD - WOULD BUY AGAIN - OF COURSE
Kimberly J.
Perry, FL
In the summer time kids are home and in and out all day which makes the flies come in I love these catchers they fly right into them and by the end of the day has caught most of them in the house.. Do hate running into them n it getting in my hair hate that lol
Kayla J.
This stuff is soooo underrated! It's so easy to use and cheap cheap cheap!! It works wonders. You'd never realize how many flys you have till they're all there... it doesn't have and odor either. I'd buy many more!