Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon (4 Pack) uploaded by Alexia S.

BY RAID #15 in Pest Control

Raid, 4 count, fly ribbon, catches over 100 flies per ribbon, catches & kills flying insects, pre-baited, no insecticides, contains 73.3 grams of glue.. see more...

Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I bought these two months ago because my puppy was getting annoyed of so much insects and flies so I mainly bought it for that. I have the say, they work but they are so hard to handle. They are SUPER sticky, which is how they're supposed to be, but I got EVERYTHING stuck on them EXCEPT flies. In a whole period of two weeks I only got two flies on them... Also, they do have a smell but it's not like super bad to the point of annoying you. I think they're overall okay.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
These work really well! However, it's gross to see after they catch flies. AND if your pets happen to get a hold of them. (One of my cats did more than once.) Then, it's a horrible experience. It sticks to their fur, and you can't take it off easily. The cats are so traumatized after that. Something about flies buzzing on a strip dangling from the ceiling attracts the cats.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Premont , TX
I used this in a house I was staying with friends where the flies were unimaginable. I don't like the tacky appearance of ribbons of sticky goop hanging from the wall or ceiling , but it seemed to work at least a little. It seemed simple enough, pull the string and hang, but it's so sticky and goopy and gross that putting it up and taking it off is not very fun.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
This product is a life saver. When our back door got left open in the summer, flies got in and decided to have babies. We had flies everywhere and couldn't seem to kill them all. We purchased these and hung them from the walls all around our house. The next morning, almost all the flies were gone. They all stuck to the ribbon.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Really good for caychig those nasty creatures. I don't have fly issues, but my mother in law does. Shenkives in an area where horses and farm animals live close by. Last year, I stayed over for my post partum and she had gazillion flies. So we got this sucker and they got in the trap like mad people... highly recommended.
Kiara L.
Kiara L.
I do not find this helpful at all. I placed one every where the flies would chill and fly around like the pay rent, and it didnt do anything but bring more flies in. Waste of money and time trying to carefully open it up without touching the gooey part with your fingers... did I mention its super sticky and disgusting?
Harley R.
Harley R.
Richlands, VA
We have had a rather large group of unwanted guests enter our house this year they were flys and it seemed like they were in every room in the house thanks to the raid fly ribbons we lowered their numbers greatly to almost none existent for less than three dollars definitely recommend this product
Terri M.
Terri M.
Donalds, SC
We've used the Raid Fly Catcher Ribbon in the 4 Pack for years. Living in the country we have our fair share of flies. We put them on the deck, around the chicken pens and it works really well. The cost of them are reasonable and I would certainly recommend them to my friends and co workers.
Suzi R.
Suzi R.
Columbia, SC
This is a great purchase to make during the summer in the South. I got back from vacation to find my home filled with little gnats. Within a day or two of having just one of these ribbons up, all of the flies were gone! They stay sticky for a long time and are extremely effective!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Bought this product after our house got over ran with flies after a night without power. It worked wonders and had most of the flies caught within 24 hours. It was easy to use and took care of our problems. Would definitely recommend this to anyone in need to getting rid of flies