BY RAID #94 in Pest Control

Find pest control products at Target.com! Kills fleas and eggs for up to four months. Raid flea killer plus fogger is designed for use whenever a flea infestation occurs in your home. The fogger kills fleas and hatching eggs for up to four months.Raid flea killer plus fogger works great at controlling: fleas hatching eggs. Directions: 1. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed. see more...

• How well does this work compared to other brands? 1 Answers
  • Does this require you and your pet to not be in the house? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great buy! I stock up every year and I bomb the house after the summer because of flys and bugs that linger around from outside. I usually get mine from target because it's very affordable so yes I will continue to buy this.
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
I have two outdoor cats they only come in to eat and sleep, I live in the country and am surrounded by woods, during the spring my cats can get fleas or ticks, we give them proper medicine and collars each spring but this year our cat entered the house with a tick we didn't notice so we got her taken care of and immediately went to the store and purchased these foggers, they did excellent have seen a tick since the first time three weeks ago!
April D.
Livingston, TN
We just moved into a place that we had to bomb with these and I do have to say that they were really affective towards getting rid of the fleas that we had. I would recommend this product for any one dealing with a flea problem!!!! I would definitely purchase this product again if I ever needed to get rid of fleas in the future!!!
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
My husband buys these from Home Depot. We have 3 dogs so the summers are rough fighting fleas. These seem to do the job. It's easy to air out the house once they have done their job, and it doesn't really have a lingering smell.
Trisha M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Oh I absolutely fell in love with this flea product. It is priced low compared to other brands. It does except what it says it does! I have 3 dogs and needed up with a flea problem...after one use it solved my flea problem as well as left a good scent in my home. If you have a flea problem definitely give this a try.
Emily S.
Killed a good amount of fleas that my furry little friend brought in after a walk, but couldn't get them all. A couple of days later, I was being bitten again by those resilient little bastards, although to a lesser extent. Helps rid your home of fleas, but needs to be used in conjunction with another product.
Taylor S.
Milton, WV
Didn't help get rid of fleas at all. In fact, I think it made it worth, if that's possible. Plus, you have to get the animals out of the house and stay out for hours. And you are putting chemicals all over your home. Try DE or borax to kill fleas in your carpet and don't even bother with this.
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
A long time ago, we had a horrible flea infestation, and we went out on a limb and bought this product. It really does work, and it works well. Unfortunately, our problem was a bit to severe for us to take care of on our own and we had to hire professionals. It really is an awesome product though.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
We've used this for a time when an unknown dog would come to our yard and got our yard filled with fleas so our dogs got them as well it helped us stay clear of them. The only thing I do not like about it is you have to leave your house airing out after use .
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
It works okay. It definitely kills some of the bugs but not all. I had to use multiple foggers before I got close to the results I wanted. It doesn't leave a strong scent though which is nice. This was just an okay product for me
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
How well does this work compared to other brands?
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
Does this require you and your pet to not be in the house?