BY RAID #90 in Pest Control

Kills Fleas in Your Home & On Your Dog! Kills Adult & Pre-Adult Fleas. Kills Ticks on Contact. Non-Staining Formula. Clean Pleasant Scent. Controls Flea & Tick Infestations. Contains No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• Where on earth can i get this? I live in Ontario Canada and I've no...1 Answers
  • Can this be used inside a car? 7 Answers
  • Can this be used outdoors such as in the yard or on the patio? Also...9 Answers
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
I've tried this lil can of spray. I thought it would help slow down rapid fleas. I wanted to get them down before I laid the heavy duty stuff that way I can make sure it's off furniture and all. Did not really do as expected. Maybe try the other way next time.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
Great product and does the job! I always buy it from home depot whenever I am having trouble with pests. It has a good price for it though I don't like the smell it has. But it gets the job done and I would buy it again whenever I need it.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
We bought a mini pig of someone and the pig was infested with fleas! Luckily we got rid of them with this. It definitely worked for us. It doesn't smell the best but it's manageable. I recommend using this.
Lori D.
Lori D.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff is excellent for keeping fleas out of my house! My area is covered in fleas and even the best meds have a hard time keeping them at bay. This stuff did the best for my area rugs.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Mount Sterling, KY
I have used Raid Flea and Bed bug killer. It works so much better than the hot shot and I keep it on hand because you never know what things other people will bring into your home.
Cecilia E.
Cecilia E.
Fontana, CA
Let me tell you about this product. My dog contacted fleas from my back yard, and I had fleas in my home. Once I sprayed this the fleas started dying. Girl I was happy ;)
brenda o.
brenda o.
We use this once a month to prevent roaches and it works... i really like this alot.... we ha e been doing this for the past 6 months and no roaches yet.
Vanessa Mike G.
Vanessa Mike G.
Bought this when we had a infestation of fleas and it work great in the house. Killed the fleas on contact. Was safe to use around the dog as well.
terry w.
terry w.
Hartford, CT
i used this around my house where i had fleas, 2 weeks later used again. flea problem gone! I usually find it at walmart for about $4 can.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
This stuff works wonders. As soon as you spray them they tart to die and they are put out of their misery pretty quickly. would recommend
Bridgette  H.
Bridgette H.
Fort Myers, FL
Can this be used outdoors such as in the yard or on the patio? Also, do you need to use it multiple times to kill the fleas?
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
Can this be used inside a car?
Chardel F.
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Where on earth can i get this? I live in Ontario Canada and I've not seen this amazing product for years... I need this!