BY RAID #83 in Pest Control

Kills Flies, Mosquitoes And Gnats. For Indoor And Outdoor Use. Contains No Cfcs. see more...

Raid Earth Options Flying Insect Killer Unscented
  • "I have used this brand for years and so have my family and it works great for ants." in 1 review
Kristie A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I live in the south and the flying insects are horrible. I'm always purchasing and trying the newest repellent that I find in my local stores. I tried  Raid Earth Options Flying Insect Killer Unscented because it was on sale. It kills flies, mosquitoes, and gnats. I can use it indoors and outdoors. It kills the flying insects but I have to spray a lot of product just to kill them. I would recommend this product to someone that just wants to kill insects occasionally but not a lot like in the south.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
We have small children and our house gets infested with wasps and flies in the summer time. This raid provides us a safe and effective way to kill the dangerous insects and it keeps our family safe! It has a spatter that allows you to keep distance between you and the best which is nice!! I always have this handy to kill off unwanted insects!!
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
Let me tell you this stuff works. I live down in the south and there are roaches everywhere and I HATE roaches. I always have a can of this stuff on hand in the summer time. It kills bugs instantly as soon as you spray them. Will definitely buy again.
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
This is a good on the spot bug killer, however it does not have lasting affects. It will only kill what you spray it on, not preemptive bug maintenance. It is also a little pricey for the amount of spray you have to use to kill the inspects.
Taylor 🌿.
Bugs are gross but the smelly bug killer sprays are worse! I like this one because the smell is much less intense than the other raid products. I use this around the the windows and doors in the summer time when the ants are the worst!
Katherine L.
Camarillo, CA
Loved this when we lived in the land of flies. We would keep it handy to mist into the air when sitting outside to keep the nasty flies away. Also sprayed in on plants right outside out door to keep the flies off.
Sara H.
Great product! Killed the bugs on contact, the smell is always a little extreme but this one wasn't to to bad. Price is good for the amount of product you get and it was very effective and I would bug this again!
Jessica R.
Smells better than all the rest and really helps. We had a lot of gnats and crane flies due to a very wet winter and when push came to shove and we couldn't get rid of them, this did the job.
Danielle  F.
Merced , CA
Being that we live in the valley and are surrounded by dairies, we get flies so bad. I'm constantly rushing the kids through the door so they don't come in. Love this spray.
Kelly C.
Eros, LA
We live in the south and wasps, yellow jackets, etc all become a problem in the heat of the summer. I can't stand the smell of insect repellents, but this works well.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
What makes it so earth friendly?
Tresha M.
How long have you used this product?