Raid® Double Control Small Roach Baits and Raid® Plus Egg Stoppers™ 0.63 oz. Box

BY RAID

Raid, 12 pack, roach bait plus egg stop, double control, bait activated egg stoppers sterilize roaches within a 9 feet radius, safe for children and pets, guaranteed to work. see more...

• "This works great I use it during the summer time a lot since I live in the middle of no where." in 1 review
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
We were having a huge roach problem when we first moved into our apartment. I thought these little guys would help, but completely s-u-c-k-e-d. We ended up having more roaches and had to hire an exterminator.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These are really good . They are inexpensive . They get the job done as well. They are inexpensive and worth trying . Cons people will know you have roaches if they see them . Pros they work and who cares what people think as long as they work , am I right?
Megan R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We live in an apartment that sprays for bugs as a precaution, every year months. Well, our whole building ended up with a problem. They're electrical, which scares me more, but this stuff worked FAST! We noticed a difference in just 2 days! I was amazed because I felt like I was going crazy. Until that next treatment, this will make due!
Georgia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Living in an apartment, there always tends to be some roaches off and on, especially during the summer and warmer temperatures. We used this product and it did help somewhat. The roaches seemed a little stunned at times, moved slower as poison did its job. A few were dead. I recommend to use.
Victoria M.
Olney, TX
Gets the job done. Living in an apartment that's connected to other people makes it hard to avoid roaches. I spray my apartment EVERY NIGHT not even exaggerating!! This product really helps out! I only see 3-4 a day but that is still too many for me I will continue to use this product for sure!
Karla P.
These is such a great product! Haven't seen an undesired bicho anymore since I got these ones! I placed them hide since I have kids but haven't have any problem with that. Great product!
Samantha B.
Des Moines
I felt I saw an almost immediate change in our bug problems around the house. If unable to afford a pest control service, id recommend this set and maybe also a spray that helps with a along baseboards and other corners.. also for "higher traffic" sponts..
Hope G.
My grandmother has a roach problem that her apartments couldn't seem to get a handle on. I placed these all around her apartment and caught plenty of them. It's been 6 months since he initial treatment and she hasn't noticed any crawling around.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I love in an apartment complex and despite me keeping a spotless home I still set these out. I have four children and I refuse to have bugs in our home due to others not being clean. So I use these in order to help give me peace of mind.
Ruth K.
Sherman oaks , CA
Our building always has roaches (super annoying) so we basically keep these traps on rotation. We know that it's time to replace them when we spot roaches again, so we know they keep us critter-free for a few months.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Where can I get these? I live in an apartment complex and I am tired of dealing with bugs when I keep my place spotless!