BY RAID #36 in Pest Control

Kills Bugs Dead. Raid® Double Control Large Roach Baits kill the roaches you see as well as the ones you don't see with two types of bait. After roaches feed on the bait, they return to the nest and transfer the bait to the others, thereby killing the entire nest. Population reduction and less activity can be expected within days, with the baits working continuously for up to three months. Raid® Double Control Large Roach Baits are child-resistant. Use indoors in corners, along walls and near entry points to kill roaches where they hide. For maximum effectiveness, place all baits at the same time. Avoid placing baits directly on top of surfaces treated with a Raid® spray product to make sure roaches can bring the bait back to where they hide. see more...

Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
These work wonderfully! I live in an apartment complex and unfortunately had some unclean neighbors move in underneath me the week before we went on vacation, when we came home out apartment was so overtaken by cockroaches! I had never been around roaches so I had no idea what to do! I went to Lowe's and bought a couple of boxes of these on the employee who was working recommendations. He was right! The morning before I bought these you couldn't go into the kitchen or walk down the hall without seeing and killing at least probably 10 each time. I placed these down in random places throughout my apartment (I have a toddler so I had to be careful) but within 24 hours you could already tell a huge difference! I have continued to buy these for the past 4 months to ensure it doesn't get as bad as it did while on vacation. These baits have been a miracle for my family and my home!
Cathy R.
After working out of state and moving back home I found signs of roaches in one of our storage buildings outside. I hate any kind of insect, but especially roaches! Picked 2 boxes of these Raid bait stations up at Wal-Mart and spread them throughout the building. Within a couple of days there were dead roaches everywhere in the building. Thank you Raid!!!
Satyra W.
This products works very well and quickly. We always have a problem with roaches in the summer because of where we live. Within 24hours we stopped seeing them after putting this out!
Mindy C.
Norwich
Empty houses to clean and the insects are taking over.  The best thing we did was baits.   this small traps you just put in differents areas of the place that is infected and you will soon see em drop dead.  We love it. it works...awesome product will buy and recommend to a friend.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My husband is an in-home counselor and one of his clients has a roach infestation. Unfortunately those roaches were brought into our beautiful home. We bought Raid Roach baits hoping it'd solve the issue and IT DID!!! We haven't seen a single roach now in months!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
I live in a city with many cockroaches. These bombs help alleviate any worry of them crawling wild and rampant at night and I often find dead ones so I know they are doing their job! Highly recommend them for getting rid of the critters!
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Unfortunately, I purchased these to place outside of my house because of the humidity and it was attracting roaches and ants on my porch.  I feel that these were a waste of money.  They did not work and instead they look real ugly too.  I will not be buying these in the future.
Liz F.
Tuscaloosa
I had roaches in my car from a bag of clothes someone left. And those sucker ........ Long story short DO NOT watse your money on bug bombs. 1 pack of these fixed the problem quick, haven't seen one in months
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Son super efectivas,en poco tiempo se disminuye la cantidad de cucarachas y después no hay ninguna y la efectividad dura por meses,son un producto excelente, altamente recomendado
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
I've only had these for a short time so I am not sure how effective they are for sure, but the only roaches i have seen lately have been dead so that's a good sign.