BY RAID #60 in Pest Control

Kills a broad range of insects. Designed for serious insect problems. Continues exterminating for up to two months. One fogger covers up to 625 square feet. No worries with a non-staining formula that leaves no mess. Penetrates into cracks, crevices and carpet fibers to seek out and kill bugs where they live, breed and hide. Physical Form: Liquid; Application: Carpet;Cracks/Crevices; Pest Type: Ants;Roaches;Silverfish;Spiders;Water Bugs. ~ Includes 12 packs of three foggers each.DRKCB815901. CB815901. Raid Raid Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger, 1.5 Oz Aerosol Can, 3/pack. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Raid Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger we have used this in the past to rid our basement from
Spiders. I am so afraid of them and refused to do laundry until
I am certain that I won't run into those scary bugs! The next day I found dead spiders on the floor. The fogger was easy to use too. I recommend this if you need to get rid of unwanted creepy critters.
Irene H.
We use raid foggers about once every 4 to 5 months just as precaution I don't like seeing spiders or worse cockroaches around the house and raid foggers really work because I have yet too see any bugs.
Lyndsey S.
Had a roach infestation on a house I was remodeling and used like 12 of these and it killed probably a 100 but they just run the roaches into the walls for the most part.
Jordan H.
I currently live in a smaller apartment and when we just moved in, we had a small roach problem. We tried many different products. One day we tried the fogger and were very pleased. We had to leave the house for a few hours as this product took care of the problem. We came back, saw dead roaches, no smell and went on living without roaches. It is seriously the best thing to help. I would say that we had a small problem, so if you are experiencing a large infestation, you might want to call pest control.
Kayla H.
Nashville, GA
A little disappointed because I had to purchase and fog a small storage room twice to get rid of all the bugs. The box said pair (the package comes in a pair) should be enough. Well, that was not the case. I also didn't notice a thick cloud of smoke as depicted on the box. After the first session, there were still bugs so I bought another pack and did it again to completely eradicate the problem. The price isn't too bad, but the product could either use a more potent formula or come with more foggers.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gotta say when flea season comes and well we used to not have to use these but we love pets we are a family of 5 with 2 dogs and 5 inside cats these work very well and we have no problems afterwards. Especially after letting them off and scrubbing stuff with our steam cleaner later. Also no animals should be around this stuff.
nicole d.
We had a bunch of spiders and some kissing bugs move in and they were just chewing us up in our sleep. I got some of these Raid concentrated deep reach foggers, and set them off while we left for the day. One time and our bug problem was solved. They were priced pretty decently, and worked so well I will get these again if I have another problem.
Kaylyn R.
Our dog spends her days outside while we are at work and shes always laying in the yard or running around in the bushes along the perimeter. Every once in a while we will notice and flea and we immediately reach for the Raid Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger. We just set a few up in the house before we go to work, let them do their magic and clean up after. We have never had any flea problems inside the house after using this product.
Candy J.
Jackson, TN
Each time I bomb my house, this is what I would get. The close isn't too expensive and it seems to work very well. Only twice, I almost killed myself setting off the bombs on two different occasions when the spray shot in my face by mistake. Go you must be very careful on the angel you push the cap in. Hopefully, next time, I won't kill myself.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Everytime during the spring and fall or there is signs of bug activity these raid foggers do the job in every area of the house including the attic and basement!! This is a must for Spring and Fall cleaning each year!!