BY RAID #66 in Pest Control

Ant & Roach Spray Outdoor 17.5-Ounce see more...

Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
We just hired an exterminator because of a bee issue in our house and decided to have them treat the house for ants as well. We live in a forested area and definitely have a lot of ants around here. We always used this spray around the perimeter of the house and where the deck meets the house. This stuff does a better job than whatever it is that the exterminator uses. We intend to cancel with them when our contract is up and go back to this stuff. MUCH more affordable than hiring someone else and it does a better job.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Folcroft, PA
This product is always in my home around summer time. The scent is to be expected based on the product, just smells of a normal ant killer, we always leave windows open if we need to use it inside. Its a great value and is always pretty effective, sometimes a stray ant will make its way out.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Had some ants coming in from a poorly sealed window - this seemed to take care of them until the pest control could come out. Worked quickly and effectively, but did have a very strong scent.
Bought it because it seemed like a good value, but would purchase again.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Very strong chemical for ants and roach. I recommend using a mask when spraying because it can be toxic to your lungs. But this product works for getting rid of ants outside our house. And I believe roaches too since I haven't seen any of them around us.
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
This year has been terrible for ants in the house. This product was very effective at killing all of them without the terrible smell. It's still not great but better. The price is decent compared to other products. I would certainly recommend to others!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
It's that time of year where the ants try to build colonies in my kitchen and bathrooms living in the country the aunts are horrible but this product keeps the aunt problem down and gets rid of the problem it works great to keep my home aunt free!!!😃
Raid does the job quick, fast, and in a hurry when I need it done. It is a good value because it can be purchased at a lot of different stores at a very good price. It has the unscented and the scented to choose from. Would purchase again and again .
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Savannah, TN
I had a large ant mound right outside my front door, with the help of this product I was able to prevent and get rid of the infestation, I gave it 3 stars mainly because of the smell, it is a very strong poignant scent, which is to be expected.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I have never been a fan of Raid products after noticing they weren't effective. We had a major ant and spider problem and have always used Raid. Seemed like the insects would walk right in it, no problem. Vinegar seems to do a better job to me.
Kiersten A.
Kiersten A.
Severna Park, MD
We have ants all the time on our sidewalk and it kills them all the time. It doesn't have a great smell but it's fine. When we spray it, we can't let our dog out though. We bought it from Safeway! Yes I would repurchase it