BY RAID #53 in Pest Control

Ant & Roach Spray Outdoor 17.5-Ounce see more...

Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
This spray is great! It helped me eliminate a whole ant infestation. I sprayed it inside and outside my home and i targeted all possible ant holes. First a huge amount decreased then from there it was smaller trails and then 2 or 3 stragglers. It didn't take longer than a week for me to rid them. And i still had plenty of spray left!!
Danielle S.
This Ant and Roach spray from Raid does a pretty good job of keeping pests at bay, I spray outside on my patio to keep ants out and overall it does a pretty good job. Every now and then I feel like it doesn't really work for keeping out those really small ants but it keeps out the big guys.
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA
It keeps the little tiny sugar ants away from everywhere I spray it even after the ants are dead. My whole neighborhood has these ants. So far my house has not been infested but my neighbors has. I even have a messy 5 year old boy that is a walking crumb factory
Breanna H.
We were having a problem with ants and roaches on our patio since we cook out there a lot. Since using this I haven't seen one near the grill or on the table which is fantastic. I use it on the entrances to my apartment as well and I haven't seen any inside since
Cassie S.
Ants were terrible this year!! I always keep a can of raid for those little pests. Very effective at killing the insects and keeping them away! Has a very strong chemical smell but I can get past that as long as it takes care of the problem.
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
Just used this yesterday as we had an ant nest inside one of our outdoor solar walkway lights! I sprayed the ants and within seconds they were dead. I coated the inside of the light and more dead ants fell out. Love this product.
Lindsey M.
This product is very effective at getting rid of bugs. Cons it stinks. So make sure windows are open. It's a quick solution to ants and other bugs. I would but it again and I would recommend it to others.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
It gets the job done, but SMELLS HORRIBLE. So, hold your breath and look away while you spray. Inhale after spraying in a new location to avoid inhaling the poison. But, the bugs will totally all be dead!!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I always keep this handy in the summertime since I love to BBQ and eat outdoors. It keeps the ants away, especially after you've misplaced those pesky crumbs of food! Dosent give off any vapors either!
Sally L.
Oceanside, CA
I buy this in the gallon jug because I HATE ants! I use constantly around the perimeter of our house and patio. It works great until it rains or we wash the patio then I have to reapply.