BY RAID #26 in Pest Control

Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 Fragrance Free.

Kills on contact!

No lingering chemical odor.

SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

• "Love this..works great for fruit flies as well." in 1 review
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
I purchased this item to help with a mild bug problem in my new apartment. I'm not very happy with it. The product can be used as a one time spray, or a long time spray where you spray for about 30 seconds and make sure it stays wet for about 5 minutes. This method is supposed to work as a long term bug killer. It doesn't. I have also seen bugs and sprayed them head on and they just haven't died. This "fragrance free" smells like poison and the smell lingers for a long time.
Arlet L.
west covina
It works good for ants but not sure it works well with roaches. I just had an incident where I sprayed a roach about 10 inches away and it did not die. I had to smash it with my sandal. I could have sworn I got it because I sprayed a lot of Raid obviously not. I might need to buy a specific roach killer.
Packrat W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Unfortunately many places in california have roach and ant issues. This spray literally saved my life on more than one occasion. My apartment was fine until we got new neighbors and we started to see roaches ughhh. This keeps them away and keeps the ones that do try to be friends
Margaret T.
Tifton, Ga
I used this product because I had a recent infestation of ants in my home from all the rain we have gotten. It worked well, as well as something from walmart in the middle of the night, but I eventually had to get my house sprayed because they were coming into every room.
Alexandria D.
Oxford, MS
This is my go to bug spray. My mom uses it and now I do. It’s priced fairly compared to other products and works almost instantly on contact with bugs. The fragrance helps because the original smells so bad. But it’s worth getting rid of the bugs.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
This works great and has a wonderful smell. I didn't have a problem for months after spraying the very first time. If you have a pet, please make sure to remove them out of the room you plan to spray for a few hours. The same for small children.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I bought this product to control the pests in my home and I was so disappointed cos it did nothing, rather the situation got worse, It also says fragrance free but still has an odd smell.I’m definitely not buying again!
Rachel L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I love that it has no scent and i don't have to use alot for it do it's job, I always get nervous for the kids to be breathing in the scent but this one smells like nothing it is great.
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
Sprayed along the outside of the house and it seemed to work. I feel like there are bigger bottles for around the same price though that work just as well. It did the job but I prefer more bang for my buck.
polina o.
Really is what its claims to be I use so that I have to smell the smell that the original has when I no one even knows I'm using it because it docent smell at all and its safe
Jeff A.
Does this work on roaches?