BY RAID #5 in Pest Control

Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 Fragrance Free.

Kills on contact!

No lingering chemical odor.

SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

• "Love this..works great for fruit flies as well." in 1 review
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ok, I've used Raid before and have had no problems killing roaches.  But at my apartment using Raid doesn't work its as if Raid isn't strong enough.  Plus when i spray the spray it comes out as a long "river" instead of just spray and it uses up all the killer i hate it i have to press super hard on the damn nozzle for actual spray to come out instead of it just falling out in big clumps.
Selena J.
Salinas
During the summertime, we tend to get a few ants in the house. So this spray is GREAT. The best part of it is that it is fragrance-free so there is no nasty stinky aroma left in the area where you spray. I always buy this product we are never out of it in our house because we use it all the time. Even on the outside border of our house so they don't get in.
Brooke T.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
This kills ants on contact and helps to hide the trail for a while but it does wear off and then the ants come back. Definitely helpful to spot treat areas of the house or places where ants are entering the house to help reduce an infestation.
Carla B.
Cedar Park, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol during the summer we had some roaches and ants around the house and this was a life saver . One spray and it kills the insect instantly . Very good , affordable and you can find it almost anywhere . Very happy with it .
Arlet L.
west covina
It works good for ants but not sure it works well with roaches. I just had an incident where I sprayed a roach about 10 inches away and it did not die. I had to smash it with my sandal. I could have sworn I got it because I sprayed a lot of Raid obviously not. I might need to buy a specific roach killer.
Alexandria D.
Eugene, OR
This is my go to bug spray. My mom uses it and now I do. It’s priced fairly compared to other products and works almost instantly on contact with bugs. The fragrance helps because the original smells so bad. But it’s worth getting rid of the bugs.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
We have to keep this stocked in our house during the spring and Summer because the Ants love us that much. When we spray they tend to stay away for 3 -10 days depending on how much we spray and the areas we spray. Works phenomenally well.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
This works great and has a wonderful smell. I didn't have a problem for months after spraying the very first time. If you have a pet, please make sure to remove them out of the room you plan to spray for a few hours. The same for small children.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I bought this product to control the pests in my home and I was so disappointed cos it did nothing, rather the situation got worse, It also says fragrance free but still has an odd smell.I’m definitely not buying again!
Krisna G.
Purchased at: Target
You can’t go wrong with the original Raid. I don’t really mind the scent the original one has but I much prefer the fragrance free. Especially if you have kids. This works and is priced well, so I would recommend
Jeff A.
Does this work on roaches?