BY RAID

17.5 OZ, Aerosol, Fast Kill Ant & Roach Killer, Country Fresh, Contains Quick Killing Pyrethrum, Kills Ants Up To 4 Weeks. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I always try to keep a bottle of this stocked in my cabinet. If you're like me and absolutely hate bugs (especially cockroaches!) then I would highly recommend getting this product. It's effective and easy to use. I even know people who spray this directly at the insect, but you can also use it as a preventative.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
Omg we have had raid in our household since I've been born. &a that smell is hot ruble when I seen this product existed I was so happy. It smell so good nothing like the original raid. I got mine from target I would definitely recommend this . It smell so much better then the horrible smell from Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Kills on contact is darn right with this stuff, I squirt them and they die... stupid bugs. I do worry about my pets and kids when I am spraying that stuff around the house, at least the fresh scent makes us not feel like running out of the house for fear of the smell.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I will not use any other brand for Pest Control except for raid. It has a loyal base last long and actually prevents other Critters from coming in and definitely kills on contact it doesn't take a thousand sprays like other brands
cortney w.
Bridgewater, NY
this really works I had one area of my dinning area that I had an ant problem and I used this product and its worked for about 2 weeks and I used it again it took care of the problem and I haven't had any ants since!
Audri H.
Picayune, MS
We bought our new house in November near a bunch of forest, we live in the south so wood roaches are pretty bad around here, but we sprayed the house once and have never seen one! Thank you Raid!
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
This stuff works great for killing ants! We have had a bad problem with ant colonies moving onto our front porch invading the hummingbird feeders and this stuff worked like a charm!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 4
I recently purchased an aquarium from someone. Who would think that a roach infestation could be do neglected that they were in an aquarium.. after 10 minutes in my home I could see them, only there thank God. Out it went, on the web I went. Found raid ant and roach killer 26 read reviews and off to a store I went. Sprayed the whole stand. All nooks and crannies. Waited 15 minutes checked again, saw a few 6-10 little ones sprayed them and stand again. So far so good. Checking again in about 10 minutes. So far very pleased. This is a large tank 72 bowfront reef ready for 50 bucks. Good deal as long as Raid and I can solve this problem. Thank God I caught it before it moved it's infestation into my house
Cindy A.
Mata al instante los inceptos mantiene el area por varios dias el efecto, el aroma no es malo me preguntaban si era un desodorante aMBIENTAL por el fresco y suave aroma
Brittani A.
Baton Rouge , LA
While scent is usually not a factor in choosing pest control products, it was a nice surprise to find that this product didn't have the usual overbearing scent to it.