BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Savannah K.
Columbus
We use this brand for the ants that occasionally sneak into the house. Just a spray of this around the borders will take care of the problem quickly. I recommend this product.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I live in NYC, so roaches are a part of my life. When I first moved into my apartment, I would notice roaches here and there. I don't like squishing them (they make me squeamish) so I wanted to find something that would kill them without me having to touch them. I bought this spray for a low price and it works great. I have killed roaches feet away using this spray. It immediately stops them in their tracks once it hits them. Definitely purchase this product if you have a roach problem. It's a must-have for any New Yorker.
Cristal M.
Es uno de los mejores hasta ahora en el mercado. Es efectivo dentro de lo que cabe lo unico desagradables es su olor a pesar de que hay que esoerar 3h quedan rastros.
Julissa V. V.
This product is okay in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the smell and you have to spray a good amount of it to put down a roach which then has my house smelling chemically.
Juan M.
Review for: Flying Insect more...
Works on contact. I live in a neighborhood that has forestry and water sources around it, so that means we get wasps, mosquitoes, and gnats. This will kill them almost instantly. If you spray them, I kinda feel bad for them because it is like seeing acid sprayed on them. They will kinda drop of try to fly somewhere to land and then they look like they are having a seizure before they finally stop moving. If they land in my reach, I kill them quickly to put them out of their misery.
Chelsea P.
Kills on contact, which is great. Seems to do okay with keeping the ants and roaches at bay. We sprayed inside and outside of our house and still see a few every now and then, but not as often as we were without it.
Marlana B.
This product is great at keeping the bugs away! The only thing I dislike about it is the horrible smell that it has but the smell doesn't linger. Gets the job done!
Amanda H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS. Ever since moving I've noticed there's been a TON of spiders that seem to crawl out of nowhere. So I think I picked this up at Walgreens for like 3 bucks? I've had my can for about 8 months now and I'm so grateful to it for killing more spiders than I can count. I have a phobia of spiders and this is the one of the only sprays I've tried that will murder them from a distance. And for that it has my praise. I bet it works just as well with any other pesky bug too!
Teresa M.
This guy gets the job done. If you have a problem this is a quick kill. But the smell is nasty. Your price point for a large can is average works well and with it.
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
This spray is great for killing bugs, it works effectively and is easy to use. The price is pretty good, it's quite inexpensive and works great. The spray works great, kills bugs on contact and lasts for a fair amount of time. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the spray wets whatever you spray it on, so you have to clean it if you don't want it in the wall, but this is something they all have. I would definitely recommend it, its fair priced and works great.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.