BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I love this. It doesn't just kill ants and roaches. It will kill most insects or pests. I bought mine at Target and it very affordable. I will always have a can of this and would recommend all to try.
Melody V.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Original scent or Lavender, this stuff works! Just like its commercial, this work on contact, but it also a great preventative spray as well. I sprayed along the edges of the walls at the doorways, along the kitchen and bathroom floors, and around the doors. The next thing I know there will be a critters turned upside down near the areas I sprayed. Since my first bottle, I decided this is my go to product! I do not need to use it often at all, and it has a life of two months in my 5 bedroom home.

Upon the ant invasion, I quickly sprayed, cleaned, vacuumed, and sprayed again. I feel comfortable knowing I won't encounter critters for the rest of the day.
Shirley K.
I always have a can or 2 at home! This kills anything almost instantly. A must have for someone like me who can't deal with bugs. The smell can be a bit strong but I don't mind because most importantly, it works!
Katie T.
Turns out that you can use this to kill a swarm of bees that have token over a light post and are somehow getting into your house. Smells horrible but does the job. I wouldn’t use inside though.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
This stuff works great for killing ants. I just wish it didn't leave the residue and strong smell and also having to clean up the dead ants afterwards. I'd prefer to use a ant prevention instead.
Beraca J.
Every time maintenance are fixing something or cleaning in the basement, we get roaches coming into our home. And what better to stop them from staying? RAID. They die instantly with one spray.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I use this because we have ants in our house, i haven't seen an ant sense I sprayed so I'd say it works great! It doesn't smell good but what bug killer would. It smells kind of toxic though.
Review for: Spray more...
The one that I use it says “ kills ants and roaches instantly” when I sprayed it on a bunch of ants in my house I noticed the were still moving so I sprayed them again but they were still moving so I don’t really think it lives up to it word “kills instantly”
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use this product on ants and it does kill them instantly, however they always come right back. So it does work well on killing them, but it doesn’t work well on keeping them away.
AJ G.
Philadelphia , PA
Kills ants on sight! The pest smell the slightest sweetness in the air and they're everywhere. Not so thrilled about the scent but hey maybe I'll try the lemon one next time.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.