BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
This is my lifesaver. Roaches are my absolute greatest fear- and I can't stand having to kill them. This product makes it easy for me to just aim and spray, and the roach dies almost instantly!! It's the only roach killer I will use!
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
Did an excellent job of stopping the ants that were continuously invading my house! Killed them on the spot and then kept them out through the entire summer. I was really impressed, as nothing else did anything to deter them.
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
Had an ant takeover in our kitchen, closet and bathroom. Through this doesn't kills the infestation it kills the scouts and scent trail on spot. But once it's dried, more scouts just come right back. Good for a temporary fix.
Bettie W.
This is the only product that I use to kill the ants. I had a problem last summer with ates I sprayed them with the Raid. It killed the ants on contact. I use it inside and outside at the bottom of the door. It worked.
McKenzie N.
St george, UT
This product does a great job of killing household ants. We have a severe ant problem and raid has done a great job of making sure they don’t infiltrate our home. I hate ants and this is my go to murder device for them.
KaHillarie P.
When I think of insecticide I think of RAID. They're cheaper than most brands and the scent isn't overpowering. It's pretty effective when it comes to ants and spiders but not so much roaches. I usually purchase mine from Walmart.
Betty S.
Works just as well against ants as using a pest control company does. I only see ants in the spring or early summer. I spray it on the inside and the outside of the kitchen window. That's the end of the ants.
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
Works great. Price is very afforadable and the product works its purpuse. I like how they have non smelling product as well. I will continue to purchase this item. I normally buy from target or walmart.
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
Doesn't even deserve one star!! It has a god awful smell that'll make you sick. You can pretty much pick it up anywhere, but I suggest not wasting your money and sending it where it belongs: the trash.
Whitney N.
Living in Florida, we always see roaches. We get the really big ones that can fly, which make it hard to kill them on contact. All you need is a little spray of this stuff and they are dead instantly.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.