BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
I recently found I had a very bad ant problem in my kitchen. I sprayed raid one time under my cabinets and under my countertop and I haven't seen an ant since. Anything that works that quick and keeps the pests away is worth my money. Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol
Christa B.
Alpena
I'd bought this product because of the ant's this last summer and it kills them and gets ride of them very easy dosen't take much at all . This product is a good price point for what it is and how well it works . KEEP OUT REACH OF KIDS it can and will make them sick
Gladys R.
Review for: Other more...
I had a problem with cockroaches in my old house, i used this aerosol and it killed the roaches immediately. It has an strong odor so make sure to wear a mask and don’t use it in front of kids especially if they have asthma. Its a cheap product very effective and affordable.
Amber B.
The Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol always takes care of business. I will never trust another brand as much as I do RAID.  It has not let me down! It's extremely effective and does not smell like medicated things which is always a plus for me! I would recommend,
Mandy W.
leland
This is ALWAYS used in our house! We live at the beach so that means waterbugs... a kind of each thing. They are terrifying and the raid kills them so quick and also keeps them away if you spray around ur house they won't cross the raid and if they do they die.
JoAnn H.
Shelby , NC
We have a serious ant problem. They get in, no matter what we seem to do. Not black ants. Red ants, that bite and hurt. Every summer is a war on ants. So far, this spray has kept them at bay. They get in, we spray the area, and they dont come back for months.
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
Trust me when i say this because I live in public housing so you already can imagine my battle with roaches... Best spray for roaches! Works on little ones you may find in the house and the big ones you find outside. I only purchase this one now!
Shawn L.
The product does actually as it says kills on contact. Scent can be a little strong if you spray to much of Raid.  I use Raid gets job done and not very expensive. Don't over spray it very strong scent. I will buy again no complaints about Raid.
Shannon W.
Las Vegas, NV
I started using Raid in my garage because I kept seeing roaches and black widows in there. Since I started spraying Raid, I only find dead roaches and don't see black widows at all. I spray every other month and that seems to be frequent enough.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
My mother is a clean freak. But no matter how clean you keep your home, other tenants in the home can be the cause of an infestation. Luckily Raid kills roaches on contact. It's my favorite product given the fact that I am allergic to roaches.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.