BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Jennifer M.
We purchased this Raid product for ants. We had an overwhelming amount of ants and it instantly killed them on the spot. It has a strong odor which i figured it would have. I had to take my kids out of the house until the smell was gone but we also needed to use a lot of spray for the amount we had. I would purchase this product as it's affordable and works well.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Yo oh my god this stuff is so lit. I just moved to Oregon and am sharing an intern house with TEN people. When I got here the house was a disgusting mess and there were ants everywhere. So I went to Home Depot to buy some ant traps, but I saw this on the shelf so I thought I'd try it. I barely sprayed it and it killed like the entire colony instantly!!!! No joke even the tiniest drop of this gets on an ant and they drop dead then and there. Haven't had ants for weeks.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this quite often. I wish it lasted a bit longer (spray once a month to keep pests away) however, you have to spray quite often for it to be effective. The smell is kind of bad and it does kill fairly quickly when it comes in contact with bugs. The problem is that it is very easy to spray too much that it lingers in the air for awhile.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not like the raid. I feel like it only killed a few of the ants, and maybe now some of them are immune to it. Whenever someone has bugs they say "spray some raid" but I'm starting to find that raid doesn't even work. And yes I know the smell isn't going to be pleasant, but the smell is super strong. I don't buy it anymore and wouldn't recommend it.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Scent or no scent this stuff does the job!!!! You hit one of those nasty little critters and within seconds they are dead. Very affordable also. I usually spray a barrier across the bottom of my doors also every few months just incase it helps keeping them out lol. If you have a bug problem big or small try this!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
La Incursion popular. Odio las cucarachas, hormigas Y Los Insectos En General.  Raid Hace El Trabajo.  El olor se ahogue Hacia Fuera Sin Duda!  Con El Tiempo Se Le Dara ONU dolor de cabeza Porque el olor es Dominante y Persiste.  Es about de Como deshacerse de los Errores y Eso Es Lo Que HACe
Sierra T.
There are lots of bugs in Florida all year round, but none that can stand up to this stuff.  Works faster than the competition, and on every type of creepy crawly that makes is way inside. You only need a small amount so it's rarely empty, but when I do run out, I'll be buying this same spray again.
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
I have lived in both Atlanta and Florida and in the south with the warmer weather the creatures are warmer. It is definitely necessary to have some sort of spray even if you are doing maintenance and spraying the doorways that lead to outside. I use this product and it has always worked for me.
Ashley L.
Bronx, NY
Anyone who lives in The Bronx or NYC in general knows if you live in an old apartment build you'll see a couple of those pest this spray keep them away for a few and then you'd have go back and spray the area again to keep them away awesome products I just wish it kept them away forever
Mai Lee H.
I feel like most pest spray do it regular thing by helping them out but it wears out in a few ours so you constantly have to keep spraying so it's fresh for the bugs to stay away! It does work and scare the bugs when you spray it but like I said it has to be repeated constantly.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.