BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...5 Answers
Inga M.
Recently, we have been having problems with cockroaches at home due to the warm season and we have always trusted raid. It is so powerful that a big roach that would take minutes to die quickly chockes with that smell.
Tara K.
Kamloops , BC
I used this to deal with a carpenter ant problem on a few planks of wood on my deck. It was fast acting and killed them quick. I spray bombed the entire deck and have not seen another since and no more damage since.
Raluca-Maria P.
Com. Viisoara
Review for: Other more...
i live in a house with garden so i need to use something for ants and chosed raid  wich is very effective. i buy it from the local store and also from the supermarkets. i am pro because it needs very little to destroi the ants. i recomand it to anybody hwo has a ant or roach oriblem
Jennah-Lee M.
ottawa, ON
We had an awful bug problem at our apartment last year...it was being treated but not properly so we used this raid spray that we found at canadian tire to blast the life out of these gross bugs. It can get very smelly so you want to use in a ventilated area but it is very effective. Thank goodness we moved but lost most of our belongings in the process
Yara E.
Review for: Other more...
It’s very effective, kills all crawling insects quickly. I tried spraying it on a specific area and left it, when an insect crawled over it, it dies. The spray is not expensive. The only issue is its smell and cause an allergic reaction.
Makeup.Novice ..
Katherine road, London
I always keep a bottle of this is in thw house because you never know when those insects will s eak in. Especially in the summer. This is fast acting and quickly kills. It's convenient because it means they don't spread in the home.
Diane S.
Crookston , Glasgow
This works but I have had ants again so you need to keep using it it's value for money it does smell bad but I wouldn't expect it to smell nice considering what it does I would buy this again and have done previous
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
This product does not have a nice smell but it is really effective, so the smell is not a big problem. It is an expensive brand but it is because of its quality so I recomend it if you do not like bugs.
Vanesa d.
Se deshace de insectos en minutos el olor es bastante fuerte, antes de usarlo debe ser agitado para tener mejores resultados y en ocasiones debes rocear más de 1 muy efectivo
Susan Y.
Es efectivo ,pero demora un poco para matar a las cucarachas,como que las atonta un poco y ya para eso las cucarachas huyen atontadas aparte como que lo sientomuy fuerte cuando paso a verificar después de hechar el aerosol.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.