BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Kelsey O.
This is the original and only bug killer I have EVER USED!!!! I've tried other bug killers and they've done nothing as serious as RAID. My only complaint is the strong smell when you spray it and the oily residue it leaves on floors or walls. So you best be careful when spraying or there will be a strong smell. Also I wish they had a natural version as I have a curious 5 year old who hates the smell and has a small breathing issue when I do spray this.
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
Unlike Hot Shot Raid is quick, easy and effective when it come to killing bugs. It’s the only brand I buy. I tried Hot Shot once and it took like 10 mins of spraying and the big still was moving. When it comes to killing roaches especially these Texas size flying roaches I want and need something powerful that will stop them on contact and that’s what I get with Raid. I don’t need an angry bug coming after me for making them wet. I want them dead!
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
The best there is out there on the market. This one is the only thing you need. It works immediately and with only a little bit of spray unlike others which you have to spray the whole bottle and nothing happens. It kills roaches, ants, spiders, bees, wasps, flies, moths, tiny lizards, and other tiny weird bug creatures I have found. I have used it on all the mentioned above and they have died. Definitely a must have product.
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL
This spray is the best and it kills on contact! We tried other brands of spray and I will only ever buy raid because it works the fastest and there's not a lot of cleanup afterwards. It doesn't have a big foul odor like other sprays do so you don't feel like you have to leave the house after one spray.
Jen R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This does the job of getting rid of those pesky ants during the summer time. I will only use the unscented Raid because the other ones have a chemical smell that makes me nauseated. I purchased mine on Amazon, although I know I paid a bit more for the convenience of having it delivered to my house rather than me going to Walmart to buy it there. You're better off buying it at a store vs. online.
rebekkka g.
This is very effect and have been using this product for as long as I can remember. I normally pick this up at home depot. The only thing I hate about this is the smell is pretty back and the clean up afterward. I definitely will continue to buy due to how effect it is with bugs.
Ariana C.
Raid isn't a brand of bug repellant or killer i would use anymore.I have an ant infestation in my clean over the top house and we tried using raid to kill the ant hills but they still roam from the same anthills and rooms we have to spray every few days.It might be affordable but it is disappointing.I wouldn't recommend for ants but it does work on other bugs and insects.
Bethany D.
We live in the woods so we always have a can of this spray on hand. It shoots a long direct line of liquid so you don't have to get close to the bugs. It makes them easy to target and kills on contact so you don't have to use a lot of it at one time. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has any bugs at all, it works for other critters besides roaches and ants.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol spray works great! I bought a whole bunch of these from Shoprite, on sale and with coupons, and I am so glad I did.  I live by the water, and outside my yard there are a lot of ants.  This spray really does the job! Effective!!
Jennifer M.
We purchased this Raid product for ants. We had an overwhelming amount of ants and it instantly killed them on the spot. It has a strong odor which i figured it would have. I had to take my kids out of the house until the smell was gone but we also needed to use a lot of spray for the amount we had. I would purchase this product as it's affordable and works well.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.