BY RAID #3 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...5 Answers
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Living in the woods like me. Have to keep bug everything around anything can get into anywhere in a house in anyway
Tammy G.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
I'll give this product a C at best. Yes, it will kill bugs on contact but unfortunately it does not keep them away!
Lauren-Paige H.
Nice works great and kills on contact i couldnt askfor better at this price. Its really great for minor bug fixes
Kristine I.
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
This Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol is my number 1 item when I need to get ants out of my house. Great product~
davondra j.
Kingsland, GA
It kills bugs on the spot. It is very helpful if you live in a wooded area. It's affordable so that's a big plus.
alisha y.
Brooklyn Ny
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used it once or twice it's great. It does what it say it would do . It get rid of pest in your home. Love love
Wylene W.
Forrest City
If you want to eliminate them pestering pests use this product. It usually takes a couple of sprays but it works.
America S.
Instantly works. It's. A life saver and I always have one on hand just in case. I recommend everyone have obe.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Raid works good every time I spot a roach or see a line of marching ants. I spray them and watch them die. Lol
Yomaira V.
México
No me gusta el olor es demasiado fuerte, amm y el precio es bueno, pero creo que tarda un poco en hacer efecto😏
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.