BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Review for: Spray more...
This is the best product you can buy if you got any kinds of bugs or an ant problem, it kills them dead on the spot.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
I used this when I had ants in my room and it took care of the problem immediately and I haven't had a problem since
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
It kills off a few but you gotta keep buying the product. But it does work just have to keep pouring more money out.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
I just use this product outside for ants. Gets the job done as soon as I spray it. It doesn't smell real bad either.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Spray more...
Bugs still kept coming back if not even more came, smells too strong and leaves me light headed. Would not recommend
Emma L.
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
I LOVE raid products they qork awesome I love the blue fog bombs they work really good it really helps them go away!!
Jessica P.
Bronx, NY
Gives me a breathing problem if you spray too much of the product but I thoroughly enjoy it bc it gets the job done.
aj m.
Used this in the beginning of spring no more ants. Actually, I bought the super big one that spray is electrically.
Dustin H.
This is the only product that has worked time and time again for me and my home when it comes to those pesky ants!
Madi N.
Richmond hill, GA
Review for: Spray more...
I'm allergic to ants so killing them is so important!!! This gets rid of them and the occasional roach in south GA
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.