BY RAID #5 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...5 Answers
Blake S.
Stockbridge, GA
Raid ant and roach killer works great. It fast and easy to aim at your target. It also allows you to be far enough away to kill them.
Kelsey T.
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
I use a lot of this during summer because the bugs are everywhere! I am horribly afraid of spiders, this also works great on spiders!
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
It helps to keep the bugs away and to also relax and enjoy your home. Its not relaxing when you have bugs flying and crawling around.
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
in summer where I live there are many insects, this product is very good because I do not worry anymore and the price is very good!
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Flying Insect more...
This works very well but the smell can be a little strong if you have to spray a lot otherwise it is a good product to have on hand
Daisy G.
It would kill the ants and any small roach that would apppear but the big rouches would still live no matter how much was sprayed.
sammy p.
Review for: Flying Insect more...
This product works well it kills on contact. I like using it but it is very strong and it does linger if you spray too much of it.
Laura R.
Gastonia
We have an issue with ants and German cockroaches. It's so gross but I just spray when I see one and they die within a few seconds!
sonia T.
Review for: Spray more...
These work good!i just don't like the smell.gives me a headache!however they do have scented cans that don't smell to much like raid!
Sarika S.
Orland Park , IL
This works very well in getting rid of ants. This has a strong smell though so either get scented version or keep away from kids
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.