BY RAID #4 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...4 Answers
Kristen M.
Pinellas Park
I recommend this product it kills roaches and ants as soon as you spray them with this product. The smell is very harsh don't use it around children or animals.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
This stuff SAVED my apartment from being completely infested by ants. I found their secret hiding spot, sprayed it up, and they never came back. Thank goodness!
Jen B.
Review for: Flying Insect more...
This product works really well on those flying bugs. In fact, all Raid products work really well and are usually my product of choice when I need bug control.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Flying Insect more...
This stuff works on wasps. Make sure it's nighttime to spray them when they're sluggish and by the next morning, you're good to go. I keep this in my arsenal.
jade S.
Ellington, CT
Review for: Flying Insect more...
Raid products work really well. usually sprays like these gave a horrible chemical smell but this one's not bad. It gets the job done during the buggy seasons.
Maria M.
Pests are annoying, especially in the hot summer days. I can use a little spray and it kills on contact and the roaches won't go back to the area for a while.
Chris M.
Logan
FYI this stuff can kill snakes never thought it thro when I was spraying fire ants to get the blocks put around her plants until I accidentally sprayed a snake
Joy M.
It gets the job done. On bigger bugs you have to spray a lot, but it certainly kills them so you don't have to. The outdoor fresh smell isn't the best though.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like Raid but I don't see it lasting long. I used for a while and was still seeing the critters. I was consistent but still ended up calling an exterminator.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
Yes Raid is something we buy over and over. Works really well and kill bugs fast. Spray around our doors and windows to avoid them getting in. Smell is strong.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.