BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...5 Answers
christie l.
FALLBROOK, CA
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Works on contact! just make sure to shake up the bottle prior to use. the clove smell is a bit heavy, but the other scents are really pretty good! not sure about the "residual action", as i usually just use it to kill a bug specifically and stop spraying once its dead. (yeah yeah, I'm afraid, ok?!? LOL)
Joanna G.
Review for: Spray more...
Works amazing. bought it not too long ago when we were having a roach problem at work. i sprayed alone one wall and roaches kept coming out and dying almost instantly and they continue to do so and it's been about a week.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This stuff is really good if you have a big problem I had moved into a apt and started noticing I had bugs probably from the previous renters or from who lived by me but I had bought this and it killed them immediately.
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
I'll spray this on the corners of my kitchen where the cabinets meet the floor. I try not to let my dog in there right after spraying though. Doesn't seem safe. I rarely have bugs anymore after spraying this a few times.
Marien L.
Orlando, FL
It's very effective, the smell isn't too strong. The only thing that I don't like is that it leave the surfaces a bit sticky, but it's very easy to clean up. It's affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Michele M.
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
This raid works just fine but the smell will choke you. It kills on contact. It'll kill just aobut any bug you spray. Unfortunately it smells bad and if you don't hold your breath you'll end up choking on the scent.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
This is a must have for every house. It brings peace of mind to know that you are armed against the army of bugs trying to invade your house. It smells awful, and you need to be careful using this around pets.
Taylor S.
webster, TX
This kills bugs dead. I hate bugs and I use this stuff and they're just dead within a minute. It's great. Now only if it would pick them up for me. The scent isn't great, but I can live with that as long as it kills bugs.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
While this may say ant and roach killer it honestly kills everything and anything that it touches. It's basically a killer of all bugs which is great for the price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Enesha J.
Little Rock, AR
Kills bugs on contact. No other brand can beat Raid. Bottom line. It comes in different scents like lemon etc. Great value for the power that's in this can. You can buy at most local stores, like Walmart, CVS, Dollar General, basically any store.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.