BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...5 Answers
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Raid is the best stuff to buy to get rid of pests! I had a big ant infestation a few months ago and this stuff helped so much. Between the spray and the bait the ants started to die and after a week I didn't see anymore and haven't since. This stuff is really easy to use, just follow the directions on the back and make sure to keep your pets out of the places you spray because its very bad for them. Highly recommend!!
Arycelle A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Works and is worth the money. i do not like the smell of it but we cant always have the best of both worlds. it is nice to not have creepy crawly ants in our house. pros are it works. cons for me is the smell. i would recommend this product to anyone who has ant problems.
Sarah M.
Jacksonville
Pretty good at its job but it ALWAYS gets on your hands. More often than not, it blows back towards you while you're spraying it and just gets everywhere. Since there's only really two options for any spray in my area, it's kind of the lesser evil. It does the job, killing the ants, though.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Doesn't really work well anymore.. We had tenants who were trifling 😪😒 and this stuff didn't work well enough.. I guess I need something now for super bugs.. Because this doesn't work unless it's direct contact.. I use to be able to spray this in an area and could see later what it had done looking at dead bugs in the area now they can chill in the same area you sprayed this in the night before and stay alive
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
To be fair, I don't usually stick around to see if this is effective or not. I always spray around my windows in the summer months when my air conditioning window unit is installed for prevention around the seal. I have used it to kill a few live bugs...and it worked so I guess that's all I can ask for!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have to reapply this just about every few weeks, but it keeps the ants and roaches outside instead of inside. It's a pretty good deal; a bit more expensive than the generic brands, but I want to buy something that will keep pests away from my living space.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
We had a roach infestation this summer, and the did wonders in keeping them at bay. Fortunately there weren't too many to kill, but when one appeared this did the trick. The value was decent, and I'd say we got our money's worth. Hopefully will not have to purchase again soon.
Carmela C.
This stuff really works! It kills bugs with a blink of an eye. My family and I normally get the Raid Max for roaches. It really kills them in contact. There only one flaw I would say about it, it runs out quickly than expected. I would highly recommend this bug killer to anybody!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
This is great to get rid of ants and roaches. It kills them on contact almost immedialtely. It also comes in another scent which is lemon or there's one with no scent. It isn't too expensive and you can get it from almost any drugstore or grocery store
Jennifer O.
Jersey City, NJ
Kills roaches and other insects very quickly. It also doesn't leave a heavy scent which I loved. I noticed using this regularly where the roaches lived left me with less insects then even extermination does. I had only seen one or two every 2 months when using this.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.