BY RAID #5 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roac...5 Answers
Teresa M.
This guy gets the job done. If you have a problem this is a quick kill. But the smell is nasty. Your price point for a large can is average works well and with it.
Angela B.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
We had a major ant problem at a house we used to rent. We tried using Raid Ant and Roach Killer to see if it would help. We were pleasantly surprised when it killed a TON of ants as soon as we sprayed them. The smell of the spray was disgusting though. It was strong and chemical smelling. We also noticed that after the spray dried (within 10 minutes) more ants were back and the spray did nothing to the ants as they walked across where we had just sprayed. So, although it did a great job killing on first contact, the residual killing action that the can claims can last up to 4 weeks, didn't even last for 4 minutes past drying!
Haley D.
Natchitoches, LA
This literally saved my life! When I moved into my dorm for college, my mattress was covered with ants, and there was a trail going out the door. I bought this and sprayed all around my mattress and by my door and vacuumed up the majority of the ants. The NEXT day there were no ants anywhere near my room! The only thing I didn't like was how there was a foamy trail left behind, but I just sopped up excess liquid after I sprayed which easily fixed that problem!
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Raid Ant & Roach Killer has been my family favorite for a long time. My family and I use it on the daily basis because we like to keep those little creature away as possible. I do find the smell of the Raid Ant & Roach Killer strong though. I would always have to cover my nose and mouth because of the strong scent. I do see changes compare to back then. I recommend because its a really great product!
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this to attempt to tackle the crazy amount of roaches in my apartment after construction but it just didn't do the job. I sprayed the suckers but they would just run around like crazy and wouldn't die. I'm really disappointed cause Raid always used to do the trick, but maybe it didn't work the best cause I bought it a convenience store but idk
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I've tried this on 2 roaches and 2 random beetles infesting my house, and just a touch of this spray immediately killed them.
Well, in about 15 seconds, that is :)

If you have trouble because of insect infestation... this will at least take care of most of the 'visible' ones. It DOES make the floor a bit slippery if you apply it in the bathroom or such smooth surfaces, so you might want to watch out in such a case for a fall or something.
natalie c.
Los Angeles
Review for: Spray, Flying Insect more...
Effective in killing roaches and marking off a "seal" if you will to keep them out. We always keep a bottle on hand in case we get any unwanted surprise visitors.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Outdoor Fresh more...
Raid is the best to get rid of roaches! I don't get roaches in my apartment frequently (thank god), about once or twice a year. I am petrified of roaches and this stuff isawesome because you don't have to get too close to spray as it projects pretty far. After about two or three sprays the suckers are dead. I also spray around the doorways and on cracks and crevices about every month or so as a precautionary measure.
Melissa D.
I was having a bit of an ant problem at one point at my house. I had stopped at Walmart where they had a limited selection at the time, and this can was one of the few on the shelf. I chose this one and used it about six months ago. I have not had a single ant problem since then. It is very inexpensive and works great. I recommend this to anyone who is having any problems in or around their home.
Taylor N.
This is my go to when I have an ant problem. I used to have a really bad ant problem outside my old house in Vista, Ca. Almost every other morning I would have to go out and spray the balcony. And every time it rained the ants would invade my pantry. I had many cans of this on hand and it works very well. I buy it at the grocery store when it's an emergency, but I prefer to buy it at Walmart cause it is a little bit cheaper.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.