BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Kills On Contact! No Lingering Chemical Odor. Ant & Roach Killer Formula 17. No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Substances Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 17 kills roaches in two ways:  It kills bugs fast - on contact and it keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks. A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

• É eficiência contra mosquito? 1 Answers
  • Disgusting, I know, but we have recently spotted several roaches ...3 Answers
  • If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melody V.
Hesperia, CA
Original scent or Lavender, this stuff works! Just like its commercial, this work on contact, but it also a great preventative spray as well. I sprayed along the edges of the walls at the doorways, along the kitchen and bathroom floors, and around the doors. The next thing I know there will be a critters turned upside down near the areas I sprayed. Since my first bottle, I decided this is my go to product! I do not need to use it often at all, and it has a life of two months in my 5 bedroom home.

Upon the ant invasion, I quickly sprayed, cleaned, vacuumed, and sprayed again. I feel comfortable knowing I won't encounter critters for the rest of the day.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I live in NYC, so roaches are a part of my life. When I first moved into my apartment, I would notice roaches here and there. I don't like squishing them (they make me squeamish) so I wanted to find something that would kill them without me having to touch them. I bought this spray for a low price and it works great. I have killed roaches feet away using this spray. It immediately stops them in their tracks once it hits them. Definitely purchase this product if you have a roach problem. It's a must-have for any New Yorker.
Juan M.
Works on contact. I live in a neighborhood that has forestry and water sources around it, so that means we get wasps, mosquitoes, and gnats. This will kill them almost instantly. If you spray them, I kinda feel bad for them because it is like seeing acid sprayed on them. They will kinda drop of try to fly somewhere to land and then they look like they are having a seizure before they finally stop moving. If they land in my reach, I kill them quickly to put them out of their misery.
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
This spray is great for killing bugs, it works effectively and is easy to use. The price is pretty good, it's quite inexpensive and works great. The spray works great, kills bugs on contact and lasts for a fair amount of time. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the spray wets whatever you spray it on, so you have to clean it if you don't want it in the wall, but this is something they all have. I would definitely recommend it, its fair priced and works great.
Haley J.
This literally saved my life! When I moved into my dorm for college, my mattress was covered with ants, and there was a trail going out the door. I bought this and sprayed all around my mattress and by my door and vacuumed up the majority of the ants. The NEXT day there were no ants anywhere near my room! The only thing I didn't like was how there was a foamy trail left behind, but I just sopped up excess liquid after I sprayed which easily fixed that problem!
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI
I always keep a bottle of this in my house. Living in a tropical state means we get a ton of bugs around our house. So I am constantly spraying this around my house. I usually spray it outside at night and when I wake up their is a ton of dead roaches so it is a very effective product. I am not a huge fan of the scent though. I tend to try and purchase the unscented kind. But I would highly recommend buying this product.
Melissa D.
I was having a bit of an ant problem at one point at my house. I had stopped at Walmart where they had a limited selection at the time, and this can was one of the few on the shelf. I chose this one and used it about six months ago. I have not had a single ant problem since then. It is very inexpensive and works great. I recommend this to anyone who is having any problems in or around their home.
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
Let's be honest, at times we all get those little critters in our house and we don't want to talk about it. But with Raid Ant & Roach Killer in the aerosol can, we don't have to! This product has always done what it was supposed to for me. I freak out at the ungodly sight of a roach and it kills them instantly and that is just what I need! I would recommend to everyone!
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this to attempt to tackle the crazy amount of roaches in my apartment after construction but it just didn't do the job. I sprayed the suckers but they would just run around like crazy and wouldn't die. I'm really disappointed cause Raid always used to do the trick, but maybe it didn't work the best cause I bought it a convenience store but idk
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
I used this spray most often in my college apartment, because these are the main pests I would find, when moving into new apartments. I recently moved in and spotted a couple so this will be going on my list ASAP. However, this only works in deterring bugs from certain areas if you say one roach and worse two, buy a hot shot and fumigate your space.
Griselda R.
Does anyone know if they make one that doesn't have such a powerful smell?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Raid projects do you recommend?
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I hate bugs obviously but am very worried about the products I use because of our pets in our home. What products do you suggest we use in the home that are safe for pets and children?
Camille S.
Bugs always atttract to mee...do you think this is the best out there?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Great Outdoors Expert
If you can change one thing about the Raid Ant & Roach Killer. What would it be? For me the smell is very strong.