RAID ANT & ROACH KILLER 26

by Raid

#10 in Pest Control

Raid Ant & Roach Killer 26 kills on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to four weeks. It leaves no lingering chemical odor. This easy-to-use spray can be applied to surfaces where ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting.

Does this work on roaches?
Start your review of RAID ANT & ROACH KILLER 26!
Product Highlights
“Love this..works great for fruit flies as well.” in reviews
Très bon produit pour tuer les insectes qui volent. Sans odeurs et sans traces dans la maison je recommande. Plus de mouches dans la maison grâce à ce produit. Effet quasi immédiat.
Cameron, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Raid, seems to be all the same formula in my personal opinion. This is a great thing because one can of whichever RAID you buy, will still everything that you don't want in your home. I remember when my mom sprayed Raid on the windows when I lived on a certain army base because the flies were extremely bad. I of course had to not be around because the smell made me sick and would give me a severe headache. Well, the flies would indeed be dead within a matter of them landing on the window...too bad they didn't make anything for mice lol
Edinburg, TX
I hate cockroaches more than anything in the world and in Texas they are ginormous and sometimes fly, it gives me nightmares. It is a genuine phobia. I can not live without Raid in those rare heart dropping moments. I did purchase pest repellent plug in so I have been seeing less but some pesky ones still manage to get through somehow and this spray kills them quick and easy! Thank you Raid for making me feel safe and confident enough to approach the pest to spray it to death
Burlington, NC
This spray definitely makes me feel secure when worrying about uninvited pests! I normally spray down my window seals, corners of rooms and boards of all doors including the front and neck doors of the home. It is extremely strong in scent, even the i unscented one, so ventilation is very important or you could cough up a lung.. I recommend spraying around atleast once a month to see a difference or maintain security.
Chicago , IL
This will kill everything dead. Ants, roaches, spiders will be dead after you hit them with this. Does a fabulous job of killing bugs and it’s awesome. One warning though if you are trying to kill a water bug or an American cockroach DO NOT STOP SPRAYING until that thing has stopped moving. I have sprayed an American cockroach with this and it ran around my living room for 2 more mins before it died.
Recent fly invasion from my roommates lack of hygenic sense, I decided to buy this to thoroughly get rid of the pest problem in our apartment. This combined with home remedies of apple cider vinegar within a couple of days has seemingly gotten rid of the problem entirely. I sprayed this on a fly directly that I saw flying in the kitchen and it worked for me, so I recommend the product.
Nampa, ID
Raid is my go to brand for pest control. Love living things but sometimes too many is too many. I get ants in my front yard and some type of red/black beetles on my door frames on my porch. They breed pretty fast and they just give me the goosebumps enough to not want to open my doors. The ants can get to be too much cause I somehow get them all the way in my bathroom.
Oakland Park, FL
I always viewed roach spray as a necessary evil as I hate the smell of it. However, the unscented version that Raid has come out with is truly unscented, so I have zero qualms about using it. It also states that it last for up to two weeks, which I think is actually true. Moving forward this will be the only Pest Control Spray that I will use in my house
Turlock, CA
This is a great product because you can get rid of two problems at once. I struggle with roaches all the time because my neighbors like to store garbage in his backyard and so is a good harboring place for them. So what I do now is spray it along my face to keep them out of my property. Is very effective I only need to use it a couple of time a mont.
Alexandria , VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a hit and miss especially when they try to make a fresh lemon scent or something so that you don’t get the bug spray smell for guest to know you have pest issues. The original one does the job. The only thing about this is it must be on contact the work. You can’t spray it and think it will work when a pest comes out. Again you spray it on contact or it doesn’t work