BY RAID #83 in Pest Control

Raid® Ant & Roach Killer kills fast on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to four weeks. The easy-to-use spray ensures complete coverage of the areas ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting. It leaves no lingering chemical odor. see more...

• Do you know if this kills ant mounts and the nests?2 Answers
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Thankfully we don’t have any roaches but we have ants here and there and this is my go to spray in between our pest control visits. This spray kills on contact and doesn’t have an over powering smell which is my main concern as I have a toddler and pet.
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
Love love love it! We live in the high desert and during the summer months we can get infested very quickly if we are not careful. Well accidents happen and when we spray the problem is gone. Not only that your house doesn't smell like bug spray but this spray leaves a fresh scent.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
Every Spring I notice that we get super tiny, but super annoying ants in our kitchen. So using Raid Ant and Roach Killer is a must because I don't want those little critters hanging around. I don't think the scent is the greatest thing on the planet, but the job gets done and that's what I'm looking for!
Melissa W.
Johns Creek, GA
For some reason roaches love my house and it makes my skin crawl. I usually have about 5 of these bottles on hand at all time and the product works like a charm. I spray around my house once and I'm good for at least two weeks. Hopefully the roaches will stop coming or I'm moving.
Rachel B.
Goose creek, Sc
When you live in the south this should definitely be in your cupboard. It is effective if you can get enough spray on the bug before they escape. It does not smell bad like I had imagined. I will buy this again
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
My boyfriend and I had an ant problem in our condo. There had to be about 300 ants that appeared overnight in the bathroom! We bought these and within about a day and a half there were none! I would recommend because it works and it's easy to use.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Okay so let me just say I don't exactly use this for roaches. I use it mostly for those huge black spiders I see in my large basement! It wipes them out almost instantly, which makes me so much better than trying to chase it down with a shoe.
Courtney H.
Ant and roach killer- this works very well, has a steady stream that's not messy and the smell is not bad. It seems to work well. We spray it around Windows and doors during spring and right before winter.
Adrienne H.
Henderson , NV
I'm deathly afraid of roaches. This is how you handle a situation. Buy this stuff JUST IN CASE. It will kill roaches as they are running. It's got a nice spray so you can aim and shoot from a safe distance. The stuff smells. But it smells like no more roaches! The can claims that the smell doesn't linger...I call bull. But I'll still give it 5 stars because it works and gives me piece of mind. pro tip, spray your baseboards. I'm not sure if it's pretty safe. But I don't have a pet, so I go ham on the spray. the can lasts a while because if your not spraying your baseboards like a Victoria woman...but I always have a back up. Again, I'm deathly afraid of roaches....this stuff works!
Jackie B.
Got the job done! We always get ants in our house when it rains and this really helped get rid of them. Price was okay, and since it worked I feel it's worth the cost. I will repurchase in the future.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Do you know if this kills ant mounts and the nests?