Raid Ant & Roach Killer

by Raid

#11 in Pest Control

Raid Ant & Roach Killer: Kills bugs dead!*NEW_LINE* Kills on contact with no lingering chemical odor*NEW_LINE* Will keep killing for up to 4 weeks*NEW_LINE* Fragrance free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raid Ant & Roach Killer!
Product Highlights
“really helps in the summer when all the ants and bugs try to invade always have a couple of these handy works really well to keep them away ” in 1 review
Greenville, NC
This spray definitely makes me feel secure when worrying about uninvited pests! I normally spray down my window seals, corners of rooms and boards of all doors including the front and neck doors of the home. It is extremely strong in scent, even the i unscented one, so ventilation is very important or you could cough up a lung.. I recommend spraying around atleast once a month to see a difference or maintain security.
Nampa, ID
Raid is my go to brand for pest control. Love living things but sometimes too many is too many. I get ants in my front yard and some type of red/black beetles on my door frames on my porch. They breed pretty fast and they just give me the goosebumps enough to not want to open my doors. The ants can get to be too much cause I somehow get them all the way in my bathroom.
Alexandria , VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a hit and miss especially when they try to make a fresh lemon scent or something so that you don’t get the bug spray smell for guest to know you have pest issues. The original one does the job. The only thing about this is it must be on contact the work. You can’t spray it and think it will work when a pest comes out. Again you spray it on contact or it doesn’t work
Hattiesburg , MS
I have tried many insect repellent’s by this company. It does have a nice scent although I have noticed nowadays the insects have become immune to any repellent product LOL. But if I had to choose one it would be read it is affordable and they have just about any type of repair it that you may need.
Sigh once they started doing construction next door we had a sudden daily surprise of unwanted critters. I had not seen a roach in this house in years. I had to hurry up and order this here raid ant & roach killer and it’s been working. Seeing less and less. Kills on contact
Greenwood, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
We use this but it does not kill German roaches unless you spray it right on those little buggers. I would like a product with something strong enough to keep these under control. I countinue to buy this product even though it does not take care of German roaches
West liberty
When it comes summer time I have a horrible ant problem, I had tried every brand on the shelf and nothing worked until I tried Raid Ant killer, it has to be the spray bottle though, I’ve found that the sticky bait traps didn’t work as well for me.
Had the absolute horror of an ant infestation once and this killed them all immediately. I haven’t tried on roaches as those aren’t common around here, but I do recommend for ants. The only issue is the smell is quite strong, and lingers a bit.
Seriously thank God for this stuff. I HATE things that crawl and this spray has saved my from getting to close for comfort to them many many times. The only con is that it does have a distinct smell, but who cares when it is getting rid of bugs!
Alpharetta, GA
I have a irrational fear of bugs and if this product didn’t exist I wouldn’t be able to function. It’s super effective and fast acting! I have to dock off one star though because the scent isn’t bad, but it’s not super great either.