Raid Ant & Roach Killer

by Raid

#9 in Pest Control

Raid Ant & Roach Killer: Kills bugs dead!*NEW_LINE* Kills on contact with no lingering chemical odor*NEW_LINE* Will keep killing for up to 4 weeks*NEW_LINE* Fragrance free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raid Ant & Roach Killer!
Product Highlights
“really helps in the summer when all the ants and bugs try to invade always have a couple of these handy works really well to keep them away ” in 1 review
Alexandria , VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a hit and miss especially when they try to make a fresh lemon scent or something so that you don’t get the bug spray smell for guest to know you have pest issues. The original one does the job. The only thing about this is it must be on contact the work. You can’t spray it and think it will work when a pest comes out. Again you spray it on contact or it doesn’t work
Hattiesburg , MS
I have tried many insect repellent’s by this company. It does have a nice scent although I have noticed nowadays the insects have become immune to any repellent product LOL. But if I had to choose one it would be read it is affordable and they have just about any type of repair it that you may need.
Sigh once they started doing construction next door we had a sudden daily surprise of unwanted critters. I had not seen a roach in this house in years. I had to hurry up and order this here raid ant & roach killer and it’s been working. Seeing less and less. Kills on contact
Greenwood, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
We use this but it does not kill German roaches unless you spray it right on those little buggers. I would like a product with something strong enough to keep these under control. I countinue to buy this product even though it does not take care of German roaches
West liberty
When it comes summer time I have a horrible ant problem, I had tried every brand on the shelf and nothing worked until I tried Raid Ant killer, it has to be the spray bottle though, I’ve found that the sticky bait traps didn’t work as well for me.
Edmond, OK
This spray definitely kills ants, and fast. We’ve had a terrible ant problem in our home and I feel like we wiped out an entire colony with just one spray. This stuff is amazing, and is very affordable! I would buy again.
Cerritos, CA
I swear I already wrote a review on these but they work fine. Everyone’s probably used them at least once in the house. Smell horrible. Works pretty well. Cheap in bulk, buy and store away. Not much else to say.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this on door and window borders outside for a preventative during winter and summer months when ants are a little more common around us. This stuff paired with Terro ant bait is the best combo for us and haven’t seen any ants since!!!
Los Angeles
Kills ants and roaches quickly. Also good for spiders and crickets. The one thing I don’t like is the spray nozzles seem to just spray and leak everywhere so it ends up on your hands. Kind of creates a mess.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great stuff! It sprays and kills ants ang cockroaches but i use it for ants too. Ive been using this for more than a decade and is always been effective. Essentially odorless which is great for asthmatics.