Raid Ant & Roach Killer uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY RAID #40 in Pest Control

Raid Ant & Roach Killer: Kills bugs dead!*NEW_LINE* Kills on contact with no lingering chemical odor*NEW_LINE* Will keep killing for up to 4 weeks*NEW_LINE* Fragrance free see more...

Raid Ant & Roach Killer
  • "really helps in the summer when all the ants and bugs try to invade always have a couple of these handy works really well to keep them away " in 1 review
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I haven't used this personally but from what I've seen and have been told it's pretty good on getting rid of roaches or any type of critters roaming around.My friend bought it at Walmart for a good price and it came with two in one packet which it was a deal!It doesn't have a strong smell but here and there when you put it on and you get close up you can sense a scent but only when your close up to when your spraying it but In all it's a good pest remover
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
I have used this spray for years and it definitely works. Roaches are my absolute biggest fear, and this kills them almost immediately. Other sprays aren't strong enough to stop them. Although I was a bit surprised that this spray does not seem to kill spiders (it doesn't claim to, but I was still surprised). My only complaint is that it can stain hardwood floors and a lot comes out at once so be careful when chasing a roach with it.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
I have a really bad ant problem in my apartment. I have tired other ant and roach killing brands. They didn't work at all but when i used this product it kills them on contact the only problem i have is. The nozzle sometimes doesn't work or it will shoot out in a sraight stream.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
I mean, this killed the ants it was supposed to, but it doesn't have the colony killing effects of other types of pest control. They just die instantly, no bring it back to the colony and do more damage. This is also highly toxic so watch out around gardens and food.
Maura B.
Maura B.
This product saved my life. We had a fly infestation in the house and only had this product available. Not only did it kill all of the flies that we were able to directly target, but it also continued to kill them for several days following. Would recommend 100%.
Living in the country means ants galore in the spring and summer seasons so my go to bug repellent/killer is always raid. its very great value and works quite well without any harsh scent or residue. deffinitly would recommend to freinds and family members.
Shanayne C.
Shanayne C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this thing. I hate insects in general and when I see them I run so quickly to get this spray. But I think it should be more powerful because it takes a few sprays for the roach to die for me personally, I want it to die immediately after I spray it
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Decorator Expert
Raid used to work so amazingly well. But recently they've changed the formula or something. It says nonscented now and doesn't keep bugs away like if used to :(
It used to be my go-to product for bug issues. It it doesn't get the job done anymore.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Dallas, GA
Works great with killing ants. I hate the smell, but I usually don't stay in the area after I spray. We had tons on my sons trampoline after marshmallows were left on it from a bonfire. It got rid of them instantly and haven't had an issue since.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Murrieta
I had ants in my dorm room and I used this product. At first I had to apply every few days because there was so many ants, but the product worked pretty well! The smell wasn't the greatest and it is not suitable to spray on all surfaces