Raid Ant & Roach Killer uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY RAID #6 in Pest Control

Raid Ant & Roach Killer: Kills bugs dead!*NEW_LINE* Kills on contact with no lingering chemical odor*NEW_LINE* Will keep killing for up to 4 weeks*NEW_LINE* Fragrance free see more...

Raid Ant & Roach Killer
  • "really helps in the summer when all the ants and bugs try to invade always have a couple of these handy works really well to keep them away " in 1 review
Sasha T.
We had ants and a few roaches in our apartment and bought this repellent/killer. I don't like the smell of any of these types of products in general and worry about the toxicity it is causing by smelling this spray in the apartment. However, it was effective in helping get rid of the ants we had in the kitchen. I do hesitate from using this a lot or relying on it too often because it feels uncomfortable to smell and I worry about it sticking on any kitchen surfaces or dishes.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
Used this a lot in the summer when I had pest issues. I bought it from Walmart for a fair price. The bottle usually lasted a month or two. It didn’t dry well and the smell wasn’t nice but what do you expect. It also didn’t prevent bugs either
Leisa J.
Decorator Expert
Raid kills those roaches instantly. Not much is needed to kill the roaches and I find that a little goes a long way. But I would say it also depends on how much roaches or ants you have. I would definitely recommend and buy it again.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth
We have had a terrible drought these past few years and that’s has really brought the insects inside looking for food & water. Thanks to Raid I don’t have to share my sandwich with those pesky ants 🐜
Syreena P.
It gets the bugs away and kills them on contact, but that's all it does. You could spray around an area and it will only work for a little bit. Maybe half an hour. Kills on contact, so if you know the source this would be a great tool to have, if you don't, it'll just be a temporary solution to a big problem.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Works great! When we moved into our rental house the previous renters left roaches in our house we sprayed this and than bombed the house and it worked great! Bought at Lowe’s
Dheevena R.
While I’m very happy with how this product effectively kills roaches in my home, I’m still gagging over the smell. Do not use this product if you don’t have adequate ventilation because the fumes are very strong. I also got a sticky residue left behind where I sprayed, which was hard to remove.
Chelsea L.
I have large mounds of ant hills in my yard. I used this to eliminate the massive amounts of ants that were in the yard. I think it did a good job at killing most of them but it left my grass almost dead. I don’t know why this happened but it did it’s purpose at killing the bugs.
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This stuff obviously needs to be used outside because it's strong and one doesn't want to inhale too much. It's great though. It kills critters dead pretty instantly. I'd buy this to spray around outside windows and doors for the fall season!
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Pretty good. Have used this around my kitchen sink in the summer time. Kills them off and keeps them away for the most part. Reasonable price and can be bought at a ton of places. I will probably end up buying this again