BY RAID

Raid® Ant & Roach Killer kills fast on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to four weeks. The easy-to-use spray ensures complete coverage of the areas ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting. It leaves no lingering chemical odor. see more...

• Does is have that terrible chemical smell to it?3 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Raid is the only brand I use for pest control. Their products are affordable and easily found. It works quick too. I had ants 🐜 around my sink and stove, and I used this spray which smells pretty good. I sprayed it and within a day or so, I seen no more ants. It worked super quick and was easy to use. I just sprayed in he corners of my sink area and stove and within a day or so; they were gone. I really like this stuff. It was effective and quick. I highly recommend this for ants!!
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
Raid saves my life!! I live in Florida...and everyone knows we have some BIG bugs down here.  I am so the definition of "not a bug person", but every now and then one of the giant flying variety may sneak into my home, and I quickly pull out the raid to "Make them Pay"!  This also will take care of ants and spiders too.  I've never had a problem with residue or any issues with scents lingering, so I continue to go with what works!  As long as Raid is on the shelves, I'll keep buying it.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Works great. In my household we have an ant problem a lot. With just a little it goes a long way it kills them in an instant really recommend if you have an ant problem. Works great for when you are outside and there’s a lot of ant piles and for around plants. Super inexpensive and can be found at Walmart or any drugstore
Brad C.
Springfield , MO
We live in a older home and it seems like the sweet ants find every hole to come in the house. I use Raid to spray around the baseboards to help keep them out and it always works. I have told a few friends about this product and they tried it with the same success.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I love that this has a fresh scent tonit! I just purchased this from the family dollar and I am very pleased with the fact my kitchen doesn’t smell like bug spray. We do have a small ant problem but a few sprays every so often and the kitchen is up kept well
Marissa B.
I was excited to find there is a product that both kills hose pesky ants and doesn’t smell like the precious chemicals. Effective and the price tag is low. I apply to the usual areas and haven’t seen ants since use!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Raid is what I turn to in order to rid my Home of bugs, and the country scent makes the smell of it a lot more tolerable!it not only is effective at killing pests but doesn’t leave that horrible smell afterwards
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
We use this product ALL of the time. It’s an extremely effective spray to rid of the occasional ant or roach. The odor isn’t too pungent, and it’s dissipates quickly. I would highly recommend this product.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
I have a deep seated phobia of ants, and a fiscally tight husband. So we often buy pest elimination products when we have an unwelcome critter. Among our favorite is raid, because it gets the job done, it lasts awhile, and it's user friendly. There's "professional grade" mix your own chemicals that may work as well, but they're not exactly user friendly. Then there's extermination services that can cost $$$$. Then there's store brands products that just don't seem to work as well as the raid. So because of raids efficiency and price, we are loyal to the brand.

However, I was not impressed with the "country fresh" scented roach and ant killer. It certainly gets the ants and roaches, but it leaves a very long lingering toxic scent. I prefer the original, although both scents make me clear the room for a couple hours.i believe the makers of raid should just stick to the scent emitted in the toxic chemicals- compounding it with an artificial scent does not make it less noxious.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
I had ants randomly coming up in my sink and they wouldn't stop, and I keep my house very clean. I sprayed this down in it for a few days and it was extremely effective. They didn't come back. Worth the price to not have to deal with those pests and I would recommend.
Riane S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Does is have that terrible chemical smell to it?