Raid® Ant & Roach Country Fresh Scent Insecticide

by Raid

#21 in Pest Control

Raid® Ant & Roach Killer kills fast on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to four weeks. The easy-to-use spray ensures complete coverage of the areas ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting. It leaves no lingering chemical odor.

Does is have that terrible chemical smell to it?
Start your review of Raid® Ant & Roach Country Fresh Scent Insecticide!
How would you rate this product?
I was excited to find there is a product that both kills hose pesky ants and doesn’t smell like the precious chemicals. Effective and the price tag is low. I apply to the usual areas and haven’t seen ants since use!
Kingsport, TN
Raid is what I turn to in order to rid my Home of bugs, and the country scent makes the smell of it a lot more tolerable!it not only is effective at killing pests but doesn’t leave that horrible smell afterwards
Fairfield , CA
Works good. I choose this particular one because it said country fresh scent and was hoping the chemical smell was not as strong. But it still has a strong chemical smell. I will try the lavender one next time.
Las Vegas, NV
I don’t mind the smell of this, and if I need to spray I usually do in between when the bug company comes to spray & when the kids are gone. All the bottom of the doors that lead from outside!
Vancleave, MS
We use this product ALL of the time. It’s an extremely effective spray to rid of the occasional ant or roach. The odor isn’t too pungent, and it’s dissipates quickly. I would highly recommend this product.
Mableton, GA
I know this bug spray, but the Country Fresh Scent smells horrible. I will go back to the original scent. Luckily I Sprayed outside so I didn’t get a headache from the scent. Works great and got rid of my ant problem after one good spraying
METRO mata muy bien a los mosquitos y zancudos aunque el aroma es un poco fuerte...pero supongo que eso esta bien ... Con algo se tienen que morir loa zancudos
San Benito, TX
Buying this spray is better than the other ones. It doesn't smell like medicine or bad odor. It gives it a smelling fresh in my house. It does work for the roaches.
Edmonton, AB
We had some ants in the yard and on the step last summer and i was worried about them getting in the houses my man sprayed this where they were coming from and near the door to keep them away from the house and never got one ant in the house and they stopped crawling around the step.
Clover , SC
This is a great pest product. We have used multiple times for ants and it kills them on the spot and when used on house barriers it keeps them from coming in again.